Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Favorite Hitchcock movie?

I would have made this into a poll, but I don't want to leave out any, so it's more of a disscussion thread, deal with it.

I've only seen 4 of his movies (Vertigo, Psycho, Rear Window, and Rope) and I looooved all of them. Psycho scared the cheesecake out of me, cou;dn't sleep that night. Rope was the greatest suspense movie I've seen. I loved how Rear Window was all filmed from that one apartment, such a unique idea! And Vertigo just plain creeped me out.

I've only seen Ppart of Psycho but I liked it, I know the birds was based on something by Daphne Du Maurier and that's all I know

Edited by WEAREBORG4102

I would have to say "The Birds", too. Although "Rear Window" with Jimmy Stewart and Grace Kelley was wonderful.

And who can forget Cary Grant in "North by Northwest" ... South Da-ko-ta. I love the way he says it.

Isn't "The Man who Knew Too Much" also a Hitchcock movie? That was a good one, too.

But definitely "The Birds" for me.

Vertigo is my personal favourite although many others are in my list of all-time favourite films such as, Psycho, Rear Window, North by Northwest and Foreign Correspondent (not often mentioned but a fantastic film).

The man who knew too much is a Hitchcock movie

So is Marnie (whihc i loved)

and Spellbound

I took a class about his works and they are masterfull,playfull,erotic,and very demanding on his actors

Although psycho has to be my favorite

I've seen:

North by North-west

Vertigo

Psycho

Rear Window

39 Steps

and isn't there one with a dead guy in the paddock?

Out of them all- Vertigo and a close second Rear Window.

North By Northwest is my fav.

I've seen NBN, Vertigo, Psycho, The Birds, Rear Window, and some other one that I don't remember.