Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

When Did Voyager Attack Enterprise?

OK, so that would be in the first Movie then. Anyone remember this? Please refresh my memory :bow:

OK, so that would be in the first Movie then. Anyone remember this? Please refresh my memory :bow:

Sure Jeanway. V'Ger returning to Earth to join with it's creator..And the only ship in it's way is the Enterprise..V'Ger originally was the probe Voyager 6 sent out from Earth in the 20th century to gather data and report back it's findings..It was damaged and repaired by a planet inhabited by machines and sent on a course back to Earth..On it's way it became very powerful..

That's my short summary of the movie..Yeah it was V'Ger that attacked the Enterprise not the USS Voyager..

:bow: 'Twas the Voyager 6 (launched in 1999) that attacked the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 (refit)... Not the U.S.S. Voyager NCC-74656...

:flex: You carbon units... :bow:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

Besides, Janeway was roaming around on the gamma quardrent.

"Just sit right back and 'yull hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip, that started out from DS9 abord the Intrepid class ship, The mate was a former Maquis the skipper a woman, 150 passengers set out that day for a brief shakedown cruise, a brief shakedown cruise. Then space started getting rough, the new ship was tossed, if it wern't for the courage of the fearless crew the Voyager would be lost, the Voyager would be lost. The ship was thrown to the middle of an uncharted quadrant of space with Janeway, Chakotay too, Tuvok, and Neelix, Harry Him, Torres and the EMH, here on the USS. Voyager!

You know I've seen that first movie again recently but for some reason I still can't rmemeber V ger attacking Enterprise. Sorry.

You know I've seen that first movie again recently but for some reason I still can't rmemeber V ger attacking Enterprise. Sorry.

250153[/snapback]

If you've seen the movie then you must have seen V'Ger fire at the Enterprise. The first time the shields held..The 2nd energy blast was coming in and Scotty says the shields can't take another hit..Spock then transmits a friendship message and V'Ger discontinues the attack..Do you remember that J ?

I think it needs top be clarified once and for all what's being discussed here.

Direct question to Jeanway: Are you talking about V'Ger (Voyager 6) from the the film; "The Motion Picture"? (in which case you've posted this in the wrong forum) If that is what you mean then the answer is yes; V'Ger fired at the Ent (1701) twice.

If you mean the Voyager Starship from the TV series of the same name then NO, that ship never fired on any Ent that I remember.

P.S. And what do you mean by "In the poll?" in your topic description? What Poll?

250153[/snapback]

If you've seen the movie then you must have seen V'Ger fire at the Enterprise. The first time the shields held..The 2nd energy blast was coming in and Scotty says the shields can't take another hit..Spock then transmits a friendship message and V'Ger discontinues the attack..Do you remember that J ?

250188[/snapback]

Yep, now I do, thanks Tig. and AE yes, it was in the poll on the homepage a few weeks back.

Wasn't it the Delta Quadrant? I'm pretty sure of it =P

250142[/snapback]

Voyager went to the DELTA quadrant, not the gamma LOLROF :(

250153[/snapback]

That's not surprising. It was a pretty boring movie, you probably fell asleep. :(

250509[/snapback]

I don't agree..I like the first movie alot..But this isn't the movie forum..Let's discuss Voyager here..Shall we ?

well.... actually I can give you the place where voyager attacked enterpise... in my bedroom.... also a klingon bird of prey attacked the wrong enterprise ship... you know the watership thing... and it attacked an enterprise rent a car..

well.... actually I can give you the place where voyager attacked enterpise... in my bedroom.... also a klingon bird of prey attacked the wrong enterprise ship... you know the watership thing... and it attacked an enterprise rent a car..

251500[/snapback]

Wha ? :dude:

251500[/snapback]

Wha ? :dude:

251544[/snapback]

Eh... Right, Echo... :dude:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42