What's your favorite game genre?

what's your favorite game genre?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. what's your favorite game genre?

• First person shooter
    • Action/adventure
    • real time straegy
    • Roly playing game

I voted for first person shooter,My favorite game so far is Halo,Battlefield1942, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. what's yours?

I voted for RPG....well the ones I usually play are on Nintendo, and most I have been told count as RPG: Super Mario 1-3, Super Mario RPG, Yoshi's Island, Legend Of Zelda(I, II, Link To the Past, Seasons-on Game Boy), to name a few.

I also am quite addicted to Tetris!

Lessa, Which Zelda did you like the most, for me it is either on SNES: Link to the Past, and on Game Boy: Oracle of Seasons....

My second favorite game genre is Real time strategy like Command and Conquer:Generals,Age of Mythology,Empire Earth and Star Trek:Armada 1 and 2 :laugh:

fps. my favorites are medal of honour allied assualt, medal of honour spearhead, jedi knight 2 jedi outcast, and im sure my next one will be star trek elite force 2. hehehe.

i dont multiplay though. i only really like playing the single player games. they are fun.

My second favorite game genre is Real time strategy like Command and Conquer:Generals,Age of Mythology,Empire Earth and Star Trek:Armada 1 and 2 :(

I saw Age of Mythology in the store and was going to get it (but my personal computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements, but the family one does), is it really good??? I am a fan of Scandinavian, Greek, Egyptian, and Celtic mythology and am a bit of a sucker for history...so please share your reviews!!!

Rpg, my favourite was Earthbound...it was popular in Japan but didn't catch on in the US as much. Also I like survival horror games, Silent Hill 1 &2 have got to be the scariest games I've ever played. I actually dropped my controller because something freaked me out. :devil:

I love strategy games. Like Star Trek New Worlds. I have never had the reflexes to handles first person shooting games, and they always bored me quickly. I have always wanted to play a role playing game, but sadly I do not know how, and I do not know of anyone who does to teach me.

I love strategy games.  Like Star Trek New Worlds.  I have never had the reflexes to handles first person shooting games, and they always bored me quickly.  I have always wanted to play a role playing game, but sadly I do not know how, and I do not know of anyone who does to teach me.

I would reccomend any of the Final Fantasy games on the ps1 or ps2. They bascially have a built in tutorial for all their games. Real fun to play, great cinematics and a powerful story too.

I love strategy games.  Like Star Trek New Worlds.  I have never had the reflexes to handles first person shooting games, and they always bored me quickly.  I have always wanted to play a role playing game, but sadly I do not know how, and I do not know of anyone who does to teach me.

I would reccomend any of the Final Fantasy games on the ps1 or ps2. They bascially have a built in tutorial for all their games. Real fun to play, great cinematics and a powerful story too.

I used to play them when my brother had a Super nintendo. final fantasy II that is, I loved it. But I do not have a ps or psii, only my pc

OH, I love all of the final fantasy except 8, i didn't like that one. getting a pay check ever two weeks...too much reality!

I don't think i met a Zelda i didn't like. I even played the very first one and enjoyed it, same for the first final fantasy...kind of sounds weird...first fianl fantasy....

oh, my fav of the FF was 7, it rocked!

I love rpg games but not the ones on computers I am talking about dungens and dragons games where you sit at a table with some of your friends and you have a game master who sets up the story and you play a person with that persons stats on a peice of paper it is just great.

I picked RPG, although I also enjoy strategy games. It all depends what mood I'm in.

The only "real-time" game I enjoy is Madden football. (VBG, we need a football smilie)

Hmm..This Is A Tough One For Me. I Enjoy All These Forms Of Video Games Greatly.

First Person Shooters, Always Love Those, I Have Quite A Few Of Those

Action Adventure....What Qualifies As That??

Real Time Stradigy...Love Love Love Em.

My Favorite Is The C&C Series. Star Wars Galactic BattleGrounds Is Also Cool.

RPGs, Love Em Too. The Final Fantasy Series Is Awsome.

I Got V-IX On The PS1.

I've Only Beated VII & VIII Though.

Now...About VIII....I Played It All The Way Through...Once...I Tried Again...I Just Couldn't Get Into It A Second Time. I Love The Story...But I Just Had A Hard Time Getting Used To The Game PLay Again..Oh Well

VII I Can Play Over And Over And Over And Over Again Until I Ruin The Discs...Which Is Just What Happened....I Has To Buy A New Copy, lol

The Breath Of Fire Games Are Also Favs Of Mine.

Phantasy Star IV was the First RPG I Played...I Was Hooked From Then On.

Stardate:213721.6

RPG's and real time strategy.

Favorite RPG's are FF(particarly 3,7,10,tactics) Zelda(particurly 1,Link to the Past,and Occarina of Time)and Dark Cloud 1 and 2

Favorite Real Time Strategy are C&C and Warcraft

Edited by geranimo

real time strategy for me......C&C and Armada I and II

ST:V Elite Force is good to (first person shooter)