Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Please Stay Off-topic ~

I think I need a hug  :laugh:

287024[/snapback]

smileyhug.gif

Crap i forgot to get milk from the shops :) ...i better go get some for debbie or i will be in the dog house :nono:

EDIT..*Waves to GABRI* :lol: :laugh: :kisss:

Edited by hangon

I think I need a hug  :laugh:

287024[/snapback]

smileyhug.gif

Crap i forgot to get milk from the shops :) ...i better go get some for debbie or i will be in the dog house :lol:

EDIT..*Waves to GABRI* :) :laugh: :kisss:

287048[/snapback]

Whaaaa awwww poor Hang shaking in your boots are we??? :nono: just kidding sweetie helping a friend is more important then some milk :)

Thanks for the hugs :laugh:

Off topic, I'm absolutely starving and I really don't feel like cooking cause I have a lot of cleaning up to do and I need to move my big dresser. Maybe I'll order pizza. Not very healthy but I don't think I care right now. :laugh:

oh man lets see how hard this is...stay of topic... i mean, when we supposed to stay on topic we go off anyway....

what we supposed ro post about

I'd like to take this opportunity to say...

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Thank you.

Is it a bad thing that Michael Myers is my idol?

287788[/snapback]

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

You wouldn't believe the nightmares I've had after seing those movies - all of them! :(

:assimilated: I wonder what I should have for dinner?

What is it they say again...if your not welcome dont stay.

Bed time....out of here.

"No one would have believed, in the last years of the

nineteenth century, that human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space. :assimilated: No one could have dreamed we were being scrutinized, as someone with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. Few men even considered the possibility of life on other planets and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this Earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely, they drew their plans against us." :(

post-948-1102575791.jpg

Borgh maH. ( We are the Borg. )

Jumun. ( You will be assimilated. )

BlqaDlaHbe'. ( Resistance is futile. )

:waaaa:

Edited by 3 of 7

:waaaa: never laugh when your taking a mouth full of vodka cuz when it shoots up your nose it hurts like hell :waaaa:

I just shot some hot chocolate coffee through my nose too.  :P That didn't feel so good either Hangon. :) This is a very funny thread. :P

288370[/snapback]

Hehe i bet that hurt :waaaa::waaaa:

*yawn,scratch,slaps self across face*...yep thats me awake...or is this just a dream?? :o

*yawn* It's 3 in the morning and I'm pretty sleepy. So that means I'm going to my room to watch Fresh Prince.

*looks around*...ok where did everyone go :P ..get back here i didnt say you could leave :P