Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Please Stay Off-topic ~

Tell me about it :lol:  :giljotiini:  :dots:  :down:

247951[/snapback]

You end up paying through the nose because of that vermin in your heating ducts?

I wanna learn a new style of fighting its called .."FLUFF-FU"..anyone know it...lol

I wanna learn a new style of fighting its called .."FLUFF-FU"..anyone know it...lol

247965[/snapback]

I'm currently engaging in a self teaching course, feel free to join in. Lesson one: Post any thought/action you may have/do no matter how trivial, repetitive or boring it may seem....... :lol:

247965[/snapback]

I'm currently engaging in a self teaching course, feel free to join in. Lesson one: Post any thought/action you may have/do no matter how trivial, repetitive or boring it may seem....... :)

247981[/snapback]

:) yes master :worthy:

These fluff posts are becoming addictive :lol:

I'm thinking about adding one more line to my sig. Just one. Promise. For now. It wouldn't take up too much space. Especially in small type. I'd only have 3 lines total. In small type. Oh, in addition to the "weather" display. 3 lines of sig & the "weather" display. Hmmm.....

Maybe, maybe not. It's tempting.....

I wonder if anyone is teaching Kung Phooey.

:lol: summer went by too fast, i need more time to sleep :)

attack of Monday night football...

:lol:

BTW I'm a freaky, geeky, nerd who hates and loathes with all his nerdy self sports especially football.

Taking a nap at 8:00 pm, not one of my smarter moves. Midnight and I'm WIDE awake. Well ok I'm always wide awake at midnight, but I'll be wide awake all night and probably into morning. :lol: At least I can sleep in tomorrow.

*starts to sing*..."Fluff to the left of me..fluff to the right of me ..here i am stuck in this fluff thread with you" :lol:

*starts to sing*..."Fluff to the left of me..fluff to the right of me ..here i am stuck in this fluff thread with you" :hammer:

248269[/snapback]

RC is FLuff-fu fighting.. :boxing::eekout::boxing:

I want to call myself Preator once i've got 1000 posts. (anyone stealing this will get spam it was my idea all mine i tell you)

Are Burger King Whoppers shrinking? Seems nowadays it takes a Double Whopper to be as filling as a single Whopper used to be. That's how they get you. :hammer:

Why do I just have to get on and make a quick check of the boards even when I'm super busy and have way too many other things I need to be doing. :hammer: Robert's giving me that "Oh no, you're on the boards again" look. :boxing:

I just noticed my webcams turned of (no power) wonder y there we go

Edited by Tal Shiar 8472

I'm getting my butt off this computer already so we can take the kids out for pizza.

Click For Spoiler

adminwatch.gif...lol and with that i should be getting off to bed..15.gif

248581[/snapback]

Awww that last smilie awww