Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Please Stay Off-topic ~

If the topic of this thread is to stay off topic then wouldn't you be staying on topic by being off topic and then that would mean you were on topic and not off topic. Off becomes on which is off in the off. :blink: I need caffeine. :b-day:

Grey and gray are spelled diferent. How many famous people have died on the toilet like :flowers: ? Can fish hear anything without ears? Shouldn't wall to wall carpeting mean there's carpet on the ceiling too? Why do you have to roll a bowling ball at the pins? A cannon would be more fun. :hug:

I am going to go lay on the sofa and get me some HUGGIES :flowers::hug: ..me want huggies me want huggies me want huggies :blink:

I am going to go lay on the sofa and get me some HUGGIES :hug:  :hug: ..me want huggies me want huggies me want huggies :blink:

God I am such a mom, I'm sitting here wondering what the heck you want diapers for. :eek::flowers:

Off topic, I'd go workout but it's too hot. cheeky-smiley-012.gif

I am going to go lay on the sofa and get me some HUGGIES :hug:  ;) ..me want huggies me want huggies me want huggies :blink:

God I am such a mom, I'm sitting here wondering what the heck you want diapers for. :hug::flowers:

*Shakes head*...huggies=diapers :) ;) off topic i think the heat is getting to RC :eek:

I am going to go lay on the sofa and get me some HUGGIES :hug:  ;) ..me want huggies me want huggies me want huggies :blink:

God I am such a mom, I'm sitting here wondering what the heck you want diapers for. :hug::flowers:

*Shakes head*...huggies=diapers :) ;) off topic i think the heat is getting to RC :eek:

I now have to clean my screen.

I sat here yesterday for a half hour with a bunch of Q-Tips and a bottle of alcohol and cleaned every little nook and cranny of my key-board. It sure looks nice, almost like a brand new keyboard. :flowers: I'm so happy I did that, I've been putting it off for months. :eek: I should Windex the rest of the computer now, so it'll all match. :hug: Hmm, where did I put the Windex :blink: I hope I still have some. :hug: OH Man, I don't want to have to out again just for Windex. Maybe I could just use a little white vinegar in a little soapy water, heard that works well too. ;)

Owwww crud i just got slapped :flowers:

And I bet you deserved it too :hug:

It's truly amazing what a good cup of coffee and some smooth jazz can do for your mood. :flowers:

I would like my job better if I didn't have to go there and work.

That sounds like such a good idea, I like it :flowers: