Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Please Stay Off-topic ~

How many times have you heard the term "Please Stay on Topic"? This thread is a challenge to stay OFF topic. Here's what you do. You must NOT stay on the same topic for more that 3 posts in a row. :blink: Talk about anything you want but the 4th post on the same topic will be ignored or deleted if we can get the Mods to agree to this. :jaw::b-day::b-day: ANYONE CAN SAY "THAT'S ON TOPIC, GET OUT!" :b-day: I hope this works. :o Just another one of Jeanway's "RANDOM" ideas. :blink: { I hate that word } :b-day:

jaz's inability to follow simple intructions.

Yo girl! I'm a simple kind of guy, but not simple minded. How am I supposed to avoid getting OFF topic when I don't even know which one to be on? Or is the topic "Don't get off Topic", which it appears I may have already did, EXCEPT we have not been^on that topic the required number of times. :blink: Whatever. :b-day:

Not only do I like Tacos, but I also love Burritos, Chimichangas and Tamales. But whenever I eat Mexican food, I also use alot of Sour Cream and Salsa, the mild kind. I can't take too much heat. Oh, yea, and black olives, sliced. :blink:

We recently bought "From Dusk Till Dawn 2 and 3. :blink:

It's 93 degrees right now with 29% humidity. The dew point is at 58* and the barometer is holding steady at 29.88 with the wind coming from the ENE @ 2 MPH with gusts up to 14 MPH.

I belong to 7 Yahoo groups, and I may join another.

I've actually lost count of how many message boards I belong to. Seriously, I was just looking through my favorites and found 4 message boards I'd forgotten I was a member of. :blink: I should stop in and say howdy.

There are 3 mobile homes for sale where we live. 2 are new, 1 is old but well kept. Anyone want to move out here?

Jonathan Frakes has a cow-shaped mailbox, and retrieving the mail involves inserting one's hand into the cow's hindquarters. :blink:

:jaw::b-day: YEA!!! :b-day::b-day: I do believe you all got it!!!! Except jaz, of course. I do believe he's a bit slow on the uptake sometimes. :b-day: :blink: This sounds like a Trivia Session in Chat. :o I love this. :blink:

We all live in a yellow submarine..YAH

yellow submarine Whoooo hoooo

I hate you and you and you

You are all spammers

This thread sucks