Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

I'm at home, having to call in at my job this morning, I'm still snowed in. I also hurt my back yesturday as one of my dogs got traps somehow in one of the fences and I had to work on freeing him. (He seems fine but I'm sore as heck.) I'm preparing to make a fried apple pie, my mother's recipe for Christmas dinner.

I kinda sneaked off from the family and inlaws,why is it drinking and argueing is the norm on x-mas eve :hug:

Washing my uniforms. :hug: Okay, its not the best thing to do on Christmas Day, but the party doesn't begin at the Single Sailors Club until 1500. :bow:

Merry Christmas!

:P

Heading off to bed i have to be up at 7am to go watch my little sis open her gifts :hug: ....have fun everyone and i hope you all get what you wanted from santa...lol

I am going to bed early today. I am very tried. Every Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. :hug:

Rewatching “Monty Python's The Meaning of Life”... :hug:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

Edited by DrWho42

Debbie just gave me a great idea...watch some TOS season 2 which she bought me for x-mas :hug: ...my girl rocks :bow:

I was watchin tv downstairs waitin to open presents and then i came up here to be on the computer postin and chattin a bit I know there not alot of people on because it was the holidays and that.

Lizzy S

I am watching the news....a tidelwave has hit most of asia due to a earthquake in the indian ocean :bow::hug:

I am watching the news....a tidelwave has hit most of asia due to a earthquake in the indian ocean :bow:  :P

292521[/snapback]

Daniel, the tidewave hasn't affected me. Oh, I am up to my normal :P self at a :hug: board.

Edited by Odie