Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Typing in my sleep :laugh: Pretty close anyway. 31.gif I'm also working on a members banner, also half asleep. I'm sure she'll find that very reassuring. :laugh:

I have to go get Hang from the gym but at this minute i am trying to work out how my new cell phone works :( Hang bought me it today but he didnt show me how it works :assimilated:

Chatting to Hang Man!

287537[/snapback]

LMAO Hang man....funny kerry :assimilated:

Apart from chatting with A.O.D watching a film and reading some threads here...no more quiz things for me today.... :(

studying the structure of the LAC operon...

studying cell signaling in eukaryotic nuclei....

studying conic sections...

all at the same time :assimilated:

I'm baking some chicken. I am alone with Daniel doing the over the road thing right now and I have to force myself to cook and eat proper meals. :assimilated:

Listening to Hang tell me to hurry up because we have to go to his mum's to bring her the birthday present we bought her :)

:assimilated: Wish he would shut up i have been ready and waiting for him for 1 hr now :(

Eating my breakfast,

hating early mornings,

not wanting to go to work,

and especially hating the Atlantic Ocean. :assimilated:

Edited by italiangirl

Sitting at home with one of the kids. for some reason, it's easier for me to take off work to tend to sick children than anyone else here, so I get the call.

:assimilated: :( :)

Am talking to a girlfriend who so wants to please her so called "boyfriend", that's she willing to change her entire belief system just to make him happy.

:)

I can't make her see she is doing this and it's driving me nuts!!!!! :)

Chatting with freinds who are confusing me, Catching up on some foums that i havent been to in a while. and eating my dinner.

Eating my breakfast and watching the news.

287974[/snapback]

LOL its now 15 hrs later and i am gonna watch some TOS in bed before we go to sleep last night i was up way too late :waaaa: ....goodnight STF and remember...lets be careful out there :waaaa:

blues2wc.jpg