Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Rejoicing in the saving of being Replay member! :naughty: I received an invoice from the club saying since I became a member I have received and redeemed $200 in bonus certificates.

That's like getting two season sets FREE! Hooray!

And all this weekend are Triple Points days, tomorrow I'll pay off the remaining balance for VOY season 6 and get triple points for every dollar spent! :drool:

Drinking a soy shake, thinking of a trivia question for the contest and sending Robert a goofy text message. :naughty:

Guest Mike_Hines01

Listening to music, reading some posts. I'll probably go play Dungeon Siege for a bit when I've finished reading these posts.

Laughing at the guy who just called my cell phone and didn't seem to believe me that he had the wrong number. Never start a conversation with "Where are you??" until you know you called the right number. "Uh, in my office, where are you? More importantly, who are you? :naughty::drool:

What's Gmail? Mail from only girls? :naughty: So from only boys it would be Bmail :drool:

OK, nevermind. I'm eating a snack. Crackers and Hawaiian Punch.

Taking more quizes, and wondering if there should be a separate "Quiz Forum". :naughty:

about to play Halo 2

now listening to some old rush limbugh audio files

Realizing that jalapenos and beer don't mix *groans and holds stomach*

286348[/snapback]

Laughing while reading RC's posting, and scratching my head wondering how she went from soy shakes and mango smoothies to jalapenos and beer! :drool::naughty:

Laughing while reading RC's posting, and scratching my head wondering how she went from soy shakes and mango smoothies to jalapenos and beer! :flex:  :drool:

Mood swing :naughty:

LMAO at a LIPSTICK question at SWF Trivia :drool: ..i know jack about lipstick except its hard to get off your shirt :naughty:

LMAO at a LIPSTICK question at SWF Trivia  :flex: ..i know jack about lipstick except its hard to get off your shirt :drool:

286390[/snapback]

I'm thwacking Hang for laughing at my trivia questions. :naughty: Come here, Hang. :nono:

You realize, of course, that I now expect you to figure out that answer. :lol:

LMAO at a LIPSTICK question at SWF Trivia  :lol: ..i know jack about lipstick except its hard to get off your shirt :drool:

286390[/snapback]

I'm thwacking Hang for laughing at my trivia questions. :naughty: Come here, Hang. :flex:

You realize, of course, that I now expect you to figure out that answer. B)

286405[/snapback]

LMAO i just had the idea we guys where doing to well at it so you thought you would throw us a curve ball :nono: ...i will have to do some serious reading to find out the answer to it :bow:

Thwack me baby :bow:

I just am uploading mine and debbies moving avatar's for SWF11stormTrooper.gif...but i am having a problem uploading her new one for here :naughty:

I'm feeling like an idiot because I just went out to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee and realized I put the water in but forgot the coffee grounds. [homer]D'OH![/homer]