Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Chatting with a few freinds from Korea, checking out this site nad waiting for time to click over, Im a little bored right now.

Picking my nose :nono: ( omg that is a big one yummie) :(

281982[/snapback]

:o :nono::wow:

Posting in a Sim and also considering what to do about Thanksgiving. <OH MY GOD! IT'S NEXT WEEK! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!> <sorry about the yelling, just me flipping out.

I'm chatting with friends, watching TV and reading some articles a friend of mine sent me over. :nono: Yeah, all at the same time. :nono:

Talking, Eating, Drinking, Not wanting to go to work 2morro, Wishing my freind a Happpy birthday even though it not till 2morro here, but it is there. And relising Time Zones Confuse me.

Thinking about what to have for dinner, wondering if the sun will ever shine again in this area of the world, and hoping my upcoming visit with my Mom is a positive one.

I am making holiday banner. Man, raindeers that I am using won't stay still. :frusty:

:frusty: Searching the web for a picture for Caption Challenge :huh: and getting very frustrated. :angry:

Trying to be a good friend but it sucks when i can only send my support via the internet :congrats: ...well *massive hugs* for her anyway :clap::wow::congrats:

I decided since my banner needs to be update to reflect my new rank. :congrats:

Edited by Odie