Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Chatting with a few freinds, making a few post and eating alot of crisps. oh and im also drinking cream soda :frusty:

I am teasing hang he is so easy to tease sometimes,and i am also watching oprah its baby shower on her show and she is giving away lots of baby things :P ...wish she would send some this way :sly:

I'm finishing my sandwich and then I'm going to clean up around the house and then come back and work on some more banners.

Taking some tablets i am really sick with the flu so i am going to see the doc :lol:

I am trying to get my sick little romeo to take his tablets he got from the doctors :lol: he is worse then a child sometimes :shocked:

281457[/snapback]

:lol: and look after me she did :kisss:

I am sat here going awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cuz a sweet little girl called Rachael(mandys little girl) just sent me a video message*crumbles*...what a cutie :congrats:

I'm just sitting here thinking....

Click For Spoiler

281560[/snapback]

Well now I am too. :lol: I'm also going to log off, go eat lunch and do some reading.

Same here! Why did I click on that spoiler? :lol:

Click For Spoiler
I can't stop this feeling......

Click For Spoiler
I don't believe it .....
Click For Spoiler
This song is very annoying!

I am almost off to work.

Edited by Odie

I was just saying good night to mandy in dutch while she said it to me in spainsh...lol...and now i am off to bed its 2:40am :nono: ...ooops nearly forgot me hill stret blues quote....and remember...lets be careful out there :nono: