Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Chatting to a crazy lady from phoenix AZ...must be the heat :look: *runs* :laugh: ...and rubbing cream into debbie's knee she fell and banged it in the shower ;)

Talking to Hang :look: jk ;)

Listening to Evanescence

And burning more insense

edit: im also sending this MASSIVE file to Hang on MSN :laugh: Music Video :eek:

Edited by Angel of Darkness

Watching the World Series..  :naughty:

275998[/snapback]

Same here. Go Red Sox!!!

I was gonna lay on the sofa with a cup of hot chocolate and watch ESB :wow: ...but debbie is home in 40 mins and i promised her i would clean up the house if i was home before her :naughty: ...hmm mabe i should go for a drive and come back in i hr and say i just got home :D :o ..nah i i am gonna clean up.

I was gonna lay on the sofa with a cup of hot chocolate and watch ESB :D ...but debbie is home in 40 mins and i promised her i would clean up the house if i was home before her :wow: ...hmm mabe i should go for a drive and come back in i hr and say i just got home :o  :D ..nah i i am gonna clean up.

276248[/snapback]

:( good boy your learning *wink* :o

I am drying my hair and reading a baby book and looking around here to see whats been going on,and also seeeing if hang has been behaving himself :naughty:

I am on watch and wishing that I remember to bring in my coat. :naughty:

Eating lunch and catching up on posts. :flowers: Also thinking it's probably safe now to turn the swamp off for the year and get the heater going.

I'm picking my jaw up off the floor at seeing Hangon up at this hour. :cloud9: I know you said you had to be up early, but dang. :flowers: