Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

I'm try to get thru another boring day at work..It would be helpful if I actually had some work to do.. :(

I just opened a nice cool (dutch) beer, it was a hard day at work, and ofcourse when the kids are in bed i am on my fav. site on the net "STF.N" :(

Watching the football match between Rep. of Ireland and The Faroe Islands. We'll win.

Right now im drinking a cup of Tea and catching up on MegaTokyo, chatting with freinds and posting hear.

Talking on the phone with one of my three best friends who I never see anymore because I moved, drinking Sprite, and trying to stay out of Mom's way.

Making a new avatar for myself at SWF and getting ready for bed its 1:35am and The Hang is sleepy :(

Logging off i have way too many windows open and i am downloading a film and its making my computer run really slow :(

Having a beer, listening to some of my favorite songs, and letting some pots soak in warm water before I try to wash them. Dishes... :(

Getting ready to go to work. Thats prety much it, apart from chatting with a few mates at teh same time.

Getting ready for bed i am just to tired to do anything and debbie wants to get a early night..:(

Waiting for Robert to come home with dinner and a movie so we can cuddle up on the couch again. I love that he's home for dinner every night now with this new job. :(

Just home from a night out with friends, lots of Guinness floating around my body, a little blood in there too.