Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Trying to get motivated to get anything done today but I'm being very lazy today.

267503[/snapback]

Wore yourself out yesterday being depressed? :b-day: Today you're recouperating, tomorrow you'll be very productive, you watch. :b-day::b-day:

Trying to get motivated to get anything done today but I'm being very lazy today.

267503[/snapback]

Wore yourself out yesterday being depressed? :b-day: Today you're recouperating, tomorrow you'll be very productive, you watch. :b-day::b-day:

267505[/snapback]

Ya know I think you are very correct. :b-day: I have even thought I will get a bunch done in the morning. That's why I like this job is I can pretty much work at my own pace. (which is usually pretty slow) It can be vvveeerrrrryyyy boring at times though. :sleepy:

Me and hang are having a private party at his work :b-day: whaaa no just kidding hang had to come into work tonight because there is a problem with one of the trucks of flowers,so while he sorts it out i am sat in his chair at work on his computer :b-day:

Rewatching the 1984 film of The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai: Across the 8th Dimension, and listening to classical music. :cool1:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

Reading this website. :P

post-812-1096514154.gif

• Neurosurgeons shouldn't tug on things they don't recognize.

• The 8th dimension looks a good deal like what you might see through an electron microscope.

Click For Spoiler
buckaroo2.jpg
• Aliens with bird like ships should stay well clear of Earth during duck season. Especially you, yeah you, darn Romulans.

• Hologram viewing glasses are made out of bubble wrap.

• Bacteria can affect people via television.

• Good aliens appear to hail from Jamaica.

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif Edited by drwho42

Doing a silly jedi dance cuz i got promoted to MOD at the sister site SWF..*head swell* :) ...and waiting for Gabris new fan fic..i love her fan fic :P

I have to go shopping :( so i am gettng ready and when i get back i will be planning some serious pay back(you know who you are) :P ..you can run but sugar you cant hide :)

Later everyone and have fun...oh and remember lets becareful out there..*whistles theme tune to hill street blues*

Sitting in the sun { vitamin D}, drinking a big glass of Orange juice { vitamin C} :) :( Sorry, this is how I think :P

waiting for the evening meal to finish cooking then me and his Hangness are going to the gym yes thats right the gym i am gonna be working out with hang its the first time i have been with him :P

Drinking A Rum And Pepsi And Trying To Figure Out Whats Wrong With This Thing

Sitting in front of the computer at work and wishing this last hour would just fly by so I can go home.. :P

Sitting in front of the computer at work and wishing this last hour would just fly by so I can go home.. :)

267826[/snapback]

Man I can relate! I got all my work done this morning so I have nothing else to do but post. Hey at least I can! :P

LMAO at RC :P

267898[/snapback]

Don't force me to thwack you. shakko.gif :)

Oh yeah, I'm catching up on PMs right now

LMAO at RC :P

267898[/snapback]

Don't force me to thwack you. shakko.gif :)

Oh yeah, I'm catching up on PMs right now

267899[/snapback]

LOL bring it on*cough* :)

I am running like hell now from RC :(

I am running like hell now from RC :P

267903[/snapback]

Thinking I probably can't catch hang in a skirt and heels. I'll get you later boy. :) :(

I'm going to go put my make up on before I'm late.

I am running like hell now from RC :)

267903[/snapback]

Thinking I probably can't catch hang in a skirt and heels. I'll get you later boy. :( :)

I'm going to go put my make up on before I'm late.

267904[/snapback]

LMAO i would love to see you try to catch me with high heels on :P :)

Just looking one last time over at SWF then i am off to bed...see you all later :(