Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Drinking a nice cold AMSTEL :beer:

255783[/snapback]

LMAO :beer: :bow:

Talking to my mom on the phone she wants me to come and help her in the garden today :laugh: ..i cant be bothered but i cant say no :bow:

Eating a very late dinner. Telling Astro, yet again, human food is not meant for dogs.

watching with one eye the screen and the other one at the TV :laugh:

In another TOS marathon, and at the moment watching "The Immunity Syndrome". :laugh:

I have my cane here supporting some of my weight, and I heard my dad wanted to get another kitty.

lastresort.jpg42.gif

post-812-1093452476.gif

Doing my make up and watching hang trying to put his shirt on backwards :laugh: a little tip hang stop looking at the tv and watch what you are doing :bow: and in a few mins we are off to the movies to see The village :bow:

Gazing out the window here at work, wishing I was back home snuggled up in my nice cozy bed, catching up on some much needed sleep....... :laugh::bow:

Writing with Fen in our new story "The Lightening". Just taking a break here while he goes to kick some serious Malon Space butt. :)

Edited by Jeanway

Watching the Olympics, and thinking about what I want for a snack. :pepsi: :)

Grr banging my head of my computer desk because i got on line late this morning and missed SOMETHING :) :laugh: ..mabe next time :laugh:

I am aplying for a job through the internet in the Dutch Police Force

I just got to hangs house and i am waiting for him to come home from the supermarket so we can start on the evening meal :)