Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

What's Your Favorite Episode Of Star Trek?

What's your very favorite Star Trek Episode of all time? Before you answer, don't. I am Going to do a series of polls over the course of the next few weeks that will include all episodes of Star Trek. The goal of this poll will be to determine the overall favorite episode among the membership here at STF.

I'm going to list them season by season, series by series. So the way it will work is like this, You will have a choice of all 20 episodes of season 1 of DS9. Pick your favorite episode from that season and vote. Then there will be a season 2 poll, pick your favorite episode from that season and vote and so on. By the time you have completed voting for DS9 you will have voted for 7 episodes. Then a new poll will be compiled of the top 7 episodes and in that one you will vote for your overall favorite episode of DS9.

A similar poll for TOS, TNG, Voyager and Enterprise will be done as well. Once we have the final "favorite episodes" of each series we will do a poll of all 5 favorite episodes to come to the overall favorite Star Trek episode.

This is a process that may take a little time to complete, but time is something we have. After all, we don't have a Xindi weapon to destroy, do we? lol

Once we're ready to narrow things down to 1 episode per season I'll combine the results for any 2 parters into 1. So if you voted for part 1 of something and I voted for part 2 they act as votes for the same episode.

I've added a section to the portal page where you can vote for each season and view each season's results.

Be sure to vote so we can find out what STF's all time favorite episode of all time is.

So far the voting is going well, I'll keep the Series polls open for about another week to get as many votes as possible. So far I don't think more then 35 people have voted in any of the 5 series polls, so if you haven't voted do so soon.