Sign in to follow this  
scaleman

Encounters With Shadow/light Persons,

I myself haven't seen a shadow person, although i have heard quite a bit about them. I saw what i can only think of as a light person, as it was fairly white-ish, as opposed to the shadow people. I feel like i've been the only one to encounter a light person as i haven't heard anyone talk about them :hug:.

Yes, I have but I felt it was more of a ' Heat ' and a ' Presence '. They both happened shortly after a person close to me had passed away. The experience was exactly the same both times. I felt like I had actually bumped into someone, but there was no one there. I have heard of this happening to other people too, so your not alone. It's just that nobody likes to talk about it. :hug:

I don't believe it's a PROBLEM . I believe we are not only made up of matter, but also of spirit, light and heat. There are things beyond our understanding you know. :hug:

I believe that there are spirits all around us and most are harmless. My sister once saw my Grandmother sitting in a rocking chair in her room. (Grandma had been dead many years.) It frightened my sister and she threw the chair out of her room, I took it into my room. When Grandma was alive she never hurt anyone and I figured that if she wanted to come and visit her chair and rock she was welcome in my room. I never could figure out why people are afraid of *ghost* or spirits as the world's full of them. Now the death whisperer is the one that bothers me.

Edited by BlueCrystal

You are smart WAB to keep an open mind about this. A closed mind gets stagnant and boring and depressed. :hug:

Hmmmm, I've seen something akin to a movement of white light in the corner of my eye long ago...

Unfortunately, I have not seen a shadow person, or any kind of shadow entity (that I know of currently) lately... But they say San Francisco has a ton of shadow person sightings... Which include shadow rodents... :hug:

This may be connected with ghostly reasons, but then again, there are other theories to the whole shadow person issue. Like they come from another plane of existence from ours... I think I may have heard a guest on the radio saying paranormal activity will increase until the end of the Mayan Calendar: December 21st, 2012 A.D. But I'll see if there's more evidence to support that theory.

I somewhat agree with BlueCrystal that there are spirits everywhere, but there are some you should take caution of...

Now the death whisperer is the one that bothers me.

Tell me about this death whisperer, Blue. I'm interested to what it is. :hug:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I'm not sure we all think of the same phenomena by the same name (spirit, light person, ghost etc) but I do believe people may on occasion see the spirit of a deceased ancestor. IMO, there would be reason for the visit. I'm not one to believe in haunted houses but I believe there are "dark" things that exist as well. I do believe we as humans have both a spirit and a body, and death is when the spirit leaves the body.

If you've never read Return From Tomorrow, I think it is a fascinating book. A few years ago someone wrote a book, Life after Life; the person in Return From Tomorrow is the first person he interviewed.

I know some people have found evidence that release of brain chemicals are responsible for NDE (near death experiences) and they may be true for many cases. However, I also read a study by a physician who applied scientific standards to his investigation and he concluded there was no other way to explain what people described seeing other than for them to be in a position at the ceiling. Food for thought.

Jeanway, I personally believe these spirits are composed of matter - but if they emit light outside the visual spectrum (380-780 nm) we can't see them. I mean humans can't generally hear sounds about 20kHz but other organisms can.

I havne't exactly had one of these experiences but I had something in a similar vein once. If you want to hear it pm me.

Of course there is something after Life as we know it, we don't just disappear. We may not be in plain sight but we are around. :hug::hug:

Edited by SolarWind

Never heard of this, but here are a couple of sights you might want to check out:

Possible Cause

Possible symptom of above cause

This is no joke.  Seek help if you're seeing things.

Red Shirt, a lot of the people who see these shadow people are quite sane. And as for the term light person, that's something that (as far as i know) i made up to explain the (what i think it is) counterpart to shadow person.

A what??? Shadow person? I don't know what it is but I want to see one!

I have seen ghosts my entire life. I have heard ghostly voices once in my life. In that instance it saved my life. I would have had a pole through my head had I not listened to the voice, which I can only say came extraneously.

I have always felt the prescence of those who have desceased. My only frightening experience was a shadow--like figure (I call it this, because no light penetrated it.) I was 9 years old.

I had been in bed early because I wanted to listen to music and my room was notoriously freezing even in the summer when everyone else sweated it out in the rest of the house. My Gloria Estefan tape suddenly began to be eaten by my tape recorder, (It was only a year old and hasn't behave so since even though it is now over ten years old and it only did this at my old house. I got up and took to prising the tape out and looked up at the window above my door for an unknown reason.

What I saw terrified me, all of a sudden I was filled with the most god-awful fear I had ever felt I was also paralysed, I couldn't move at all. the shadow was on one side of my door whilst I was on the other, this wouldn't be for long, it breezed through a closed door as though it weren't there and was coming towards me. It was two feet away from me when I saw a stunningly bright white light and felt nothing but love.

I looked in to the history of that flat. One of the previous tennants of the house had killed his two children after his wife ran off leaving them behind. He had then hung himself.

I will never forget the experience, It scars me to be writing it even now, I don't know why.

Do I Belive In Ghosts Yes.

Have Over The Years Seen Many Things I Can Not Explain.

Dreams Or Wishfull Thinking Can't Say. Have Seen What I Thaught Was My Father He Has Been In Heaven For 25 Years.