Sign in to follow this  
Shrek

Big Brother 5

Has anyone seen the new show called "Big Brother 5"? If so do you like it so far? I think it will be a great season.

For the Big Brother 5 website go to CBS.com

* This topic will be pinned until the end of the season.

It is a good show. I watch it every episode. I like the idea that there is a half brother and sister that never knew each other were alive! and I like the twin brother twist.

Just curious, how is it different from other shows like Real World, etc...

Where does the title come into play??? (Btw, I have read 1984)

We have a a show called big brother and it is basically get a few people stick them in a house for six weeks whittle them down give them tasks, and watch them complain and politik against each other. An ultimate excerise in watching human behaviour at it's worse.

One big difference between Big Brother and Real World is the folks at Big Brother are not allowed to leave the house, they don't have any radios, newspapers, or TV's, they are cut off from the outside world.

I've watched all the Big Brother Shows except this one. I beleieve the term "Big Brother is Watching You" is where it comes from. From the cameras in every room, nothing is sacred in there, nothing :bow: <_< I'd like to see the first 'Big Brother' people do a 'Survivor' and the first 'Survivor' people do a 'Big Brother', that would be very interesting. The survivor people can put up with anything where, I think, the Big Brother people are just a Big Bunch of spoiled, cry babies. Watch them REALLY suffer :look: :angry:

Sorry, I've been out of the loop for a while here on B.B. Is it still on? I thought it would be over by now for the summer.

Anyway. I 'd like to open the discussion in here about a possible future BB. I'd Love to see some of the All Stars from Survivor in the BBHouse. What do you think? AND I'd like to see some of the All Stars from BB on an island somewhere :P They'd kill each other, real quick. :) :( Total opposites. In the BB House all they're needs were met and they still complained about everything. I think the BB people are just a bunch of spoiled brats. What do you think? I'm NOT being disloyal, I love BB. And love Survivor too.