Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Champions

Which division are they in? Congrats to them.

Congrats to my boys MAN UTD on winning the League, and BAYERN MÜNCHEN on winning the Bundesliga, and coming soon the DFB Cup.

and I would like to say to any West Ham or Bayer fans have fun in the 2nd Division next year, haha...lol

They are my local team and have finally got into the league after a hundred and something years (phew!). They will now be playing in Division 3 next year.

But my real team that I have supported since a boy is the mighty Everton.

Looking forward to seeing Roonaldo slaugher United.

and I would like to say to any West Ham or Bayer fans have fun in the 2nd Division next year, haha...lol

Now is this really you pogue:

nelson_muntz.gif

But my real team that I have supported since a boy is the mighty Everton.

Looking forward to seeing Roonaldo slaugher United.

Everton is all right, not great but all right, I rooted for them abit when McBride was over for a few weeks, but you support your teaam no matter what so that's cool. As far as slaughtering Man U, I don't know about that..........I'm looking for Man U to finish off the year strong and win big against you're boys (lol),as long as you don't like any of the following teams your cool with me: Arsenal, West Ham, Liverfool, Chelsea, Man City, Bayer Leverkusen, TSV 1860, Hamburger, Berlin, Metrostars, KC Wizards, LA Galaxy, Crew, Real Madrid or any other team from the way overrated Spanish, Italian, Scottish Leagues, and the following country's national teams Brasil, France, Italy, South Korea, Mexico, Turkey, and Scotland.

Well my parents support Liverpool so twice a season they sit on one side of the living room with me at the other, thats if we cannot get to the game.

I thought McBride was a very good player and he got a hat full of goals for us but with a financal troubles at Everton they can't really afford to invest in a player of his age, anyway I think next years pairing up front will be Rooney and Radzinski.

On the issue of United, it will be interesting to see if Becks is still there next year as all the papers suggest that he stayed on the pitch for a while after the match in a sort of saying goodbye kind of way. I won't believe it until he has actually gone though as the same papers were saying that he was going a few years ago. I will be really good for you when and if they get the french lad Mexes as he is one for the future and definately the next Blanc. The other players Fergerson is apparently after are Duff and/or Kewell. I prefer Kewell myself as he is on fire at the moment and will be cheap from cash straped Leeds.

On the Becks issue I read this today on manutd.com, that Becks isn't going anywhere, thank god. As well as this one last also from manutd.com, it's a press release from Real saying he isn't going there and that they had no interest what so ever, that I doubt. I didn't really buy into it because we go through it every year. I think he just stayed on the pitch because they exited the Champions League at home, and the final is being held there this year so I think he wanted to win it there on the Home field, and since he didn't he just anted to his appreciation to the fans. Sir Alex is only there for one more year, things are going to change after next season, for the better, Beckham is the core of the team. That you got to remember that Man Utd has that US Tour this summer, and they have four sold out Stadiums waiting to see Becks & Co., and though I can't speak for everyone, I would be pretty upset if he did leave. I can't think of any team other than my own DC United (lol) that he would fit in well. Real is a log jam of talent, worthless talent at that. I do think Duff will come in, at some point, and I pray to god that Ronaldinho doesn't come in from PSG, he is way overrated, no talent hack. They need to get rid of Barthez, Veron, Giggs, Blanc (leaving soon anyway), and Keano needs to take up position in the back or be a bench warmer. Don't get me wrong I love Keano.

Well rumour (one of many hundreds)has it that Paul Robinson is being considered by United and the Gunnners. Also, I've never really rated Keane, its just one of those things where everyone likes him but I feel there are better players out there.

BECKS WANTS TO STAY!!

Becks stays!

6/5/03 2:24 PM

David Beckham says that he has no intention of leaving Old Trafford this summer.

Newspapers have been full of rumours claiming he was on the verge of a £38 million switch to Real Madrid, but Becks has spoken out to deny the reports for the first time.

"I want to stay at United," David told the Manchester Evening News on Tuesday.

"There's been lots of stuff in the media about me and my future, but I can honestly say that there has been no contact between either me or my adviser, with Real Madrid, or any other club.

"My feelings for Manchester United, the club itself, the players, the fans and the back room staff, are as strong as ever.

"I know Peter Kenyon and the manager Sir Alex are saying they want me to stay, and that's good enough for me. My affection for the club has never changed from the day I signed for United."

Becks has also declared that the team's Premiership achievement is only now beginning to sink in with the lads.

"The whole team is buzzing. I think we're all still on a high because the scale of our achievement is only now sinking in. People had written us off at Christmas and that makes our success ever sweeter this time," he said.

"I think for all of us it has been a very tough battle because we've had to be so focused on our aim to win the league by winning every game, and not to worry or get distracted by the opposition.

"It's been an amazing season for the club and I have never known the team spirit to be as good as it is today. The supporters have been fantastic as always, and it's great to reward them with the title."

Report by Simon Davies

FROM MANUTD.COM

BECKS WANTS TO STAY!!

Becks stays!  

6/5/03 2:24 PM

David Beckham says that he has no intention of leaving Old Trafford this summer.

Newspapers have been full of rumours claiming he was on the verge of a £38 million switch to Real Madrid, but Becks has spoken out to deny the reports for the first time.

"I want to stay at United," David told the Manchester Evening News on Tuesday.

"There's been lots of stuff in the media about me and my future, but I can honestly say that there has been no contact between either me or my adviser, with Real Madrid, or any other club.

"My feelings for Manchester United, the club itself, the players, the fans and the back room staff, are as strong as ever.

"I know Peter Kenyon and the manager Sir Alex are saying they want me to stay, and that's good enough for me. My affection for the club has never changed from the day I signed for United."

Becks has also declared that the team's Premiership achievement is only now beginning to sink in with the lads.

"The whole team is buzzing. I think we're all still on a high because the scale of our achievement is only now sinking in. People had written us off at Christmas and that makes our success ever sweeter this time," he said.

"I think for all of us it has been a very tough battle because we've had to be so focused on our aim to win the league by winning every game, and not to worry or get distracted by the opposition.

"It's been an amazing season for the club and I have never known the team spirit to be as good as it is today. The supporters have been fantastic as always, and it's great to reward them with the title."

Report by Simon Davies

FROM MANUTD.COM

Thats the the kiss of death now! Just kidding B)

To be honest you see this sort of suspected tranfer each year, and it never happens, especially when everyone is denying it so fully. Anyway, they would have to pay more than £38 million to get Becks.

Just wondered, what do you think of Jenas at Newcastle? Personally I think he is the future and would be a good successor to Beckham for England in 6 or 7 years. :(

I'm not to familar with Jenas, I tend to keep an eye on the German up-and-comers more. But I will say that England has some very good/excellent young players and are really set for the next World Cup, though I do think that Euro 2004 will catch them in a transitional period, and may not do so well, nor do I think my Germans will. Given the current state of the youth of the Countries i follow I think England has the best, Germany is going about it all wrong, the Dutch will be great by then, and I think the Austrians may surprise alot of people.

As far as Jenas being the next Beckham, only time will tell, that's some pretty big shoes to fill, Owen made his name on the world stage, he might too.