Sign in to follow this  
DetectiveFaithYokas

What Is Your All Time Favorite Book?

Jurassic Park and The Lost World. I read them every year. That isn't enough though...

My fav book of all time is The Lion The Witch and The wardrobe i loved that book when i was a kid :rofl:

Edited by hangon

Favorite book of all time? Tough one. It's a toss-up between the following.

"The Art of War" by Sun Tzu

or

"Classical Electrodynamics" by J.D. Jackson

My fav book of all time is The Lion The Witch and The wardrobe i loved that book when i was a kid :rofl:

Good choice, I was also going to say that for a fictional book. Have you seen this:

http://www.narnia.com/

For a non-fictional book "An American Life" by Ronald Reagan.

Favorite book of all time?

"Classical Electrodynamics" by J.D. Jackson

I know what your doing nik, and your not funny! :rofl:

my fav. is ohhhh you know what my fav, is!!!!

The Gathering Storm By Winston Churchill.

I own A First print copy from 1948.

Also a Book of french novels and stories called The lock & Key Library From 1912

Edited by tokar

0345391802.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

There are so many good science-fictions out there though... But the most influential book that I have enjoyed increasingly, was: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and its sequels* :rofl:

(I like them as a series [the increasingly inaccurately named Hitchhiker trilogy of 5 books :rofl: ], Janie/Echo likes Mostly Harmless the best :bow: )

Right now, I am reading a far-future hard-science fiction by Stephen Baxter (read his official sequel to Herbert George Wells's The Time Machine: The Time Ships, which was fantastic :bow: )...

Click for Spoiler:

n25453.jpg

(Right now, the part I am in takes place in the 37th century, but it's being told from the 57th... Good read so far :bow: )

*The Resteraunt on the End of the Universe, Life, the Universe, and Everything, So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish, and Mostly Harmless.

lastresort.jpg42.gif

That's a toughie. This'll seem like a cop out to some. But I just like to read, I have a couple favs. Its hard to pick only one, but I do enjoy reading anything by Clive Cussler. Books for me just have to take me away and be able to attract my imagination while keeping me laughing.

Good choice, I was also going to say that for a fictional book. Have you seen this:

http://www.narnia.com/

For a non-fictional book "An American Life" by Ronald Reagan.

:rofl: WOW cool thanks VBG what a wicked site i love anything to do with narnia :bow:

STAR WARS The New Jedi Order: Vector Prime, as being a kinda avid SW fan I read this book and found a heartbreaking stroyline mixed with a new unforseen journey.

STAR TREK: The Genesis Wave, the way they interwined the Wrath of Khan's affect on the alpha quadrant in the time of the Enterprise E was a testament that old things can never be broken, the story was seamless and the flow was riveting.