• Drama
    • Comedy
    • Game shows
    • Reallity
    • Talk shows
    • Cartoons
    • Anime
    • Other

Science-fiction. Though with two little kids I probably watch more cartoons. :laugh:

SciFi of course is my favorite. But I love actual science programs as well. You have to pick and choose but there are some great shows on Discovery/Learning/History - we live in such a fascinating world

SciFi of course is my favorite.  But I love actual science programs as well.  You have to pick and choose but there are some great shows on Discovery/Learning/History - we live in such a fascinating world

Sigh... I don't have cable... :laugh:

I voted drama. The Law & Order franchise is among my favourites. My favourite science fiction is Trek but all of the series could also be "labelled" drama that takes place in space as well. I rarely watch any other science fiction. I've never found anything that comes close to the same standards as Trek IMHO.

Even though TNG is in reruns...it is still my all time favorite TV show, and since it (and X-Files) are science fiction..I had to vote for that.

Even though I tend to watch: Trading Spaces, Changing Rooms, Ground Force, While You Were Out, The Operation, used to watch Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Who's Line Is It Anyway, and tend to leave the TV on the Weather Channel during Hurricane Season. OK, and since I work with kids....their addiction for Pokemon rubbed off a little and I catch that show from time to time.

OK, and since I work with kids....their addiction for Pokemon rubbed off a little and I catch that show from time to time.

Strange, it's had the opposite effect on me. My nephews and baby brother are addicted to Pokemon and every time I see it i want to run screaming to the hills. ;) Now Spongebob on the other hand, I could watch that all day. :D

I love reality tv it is very interesting my favorite ones are listed below:

Show Time at the Apollo

Endurance (NBC)

Survivor

The Mole

Amazing Race

Big Brother

i like anything that is interesting.

my favorites right now are enterprise (and all st for that matter), csi, futurama, and family guy

i had to go with sci-fi. i love

STARGATE SG-1

ENTERPRISE, AND MOST ALL TREK

ANDROMEDA

also love action, comedy, some drama

then some action/sci-fi like

X-MEN

fantasy is great too. who wouldnt love,

LORD OF THE RINGS

but i watch a whole bunch of stuff too. but sci-fi tops the list ;)

OK, and since I work with kids....their addiction for Pokemon rubbed off a little and I catch that show from time to time.

Strange, it's had the opposite effect on me. My nephews and baby brother are addicted to Pokemon and every time I see it i want to run screaming to the hills. :( Now Spongebob on the other hand, I could watch that all day. B)

I used to run screaming when I saw the first season of Pokemon(before they reworked the voices) and I swore I would have nothing ever to do with that show....then my brother introduced me with the Game Boy game and I found the game play to be interesting, especially the scientific research you help out with (you are on the goal to seek out all the species of Pokemon, and collect information on them to return to the Professor). And then my student s found out that I was playing the game, they began the influence. Next thing you know I have now watched at least a season of Pokemon, have the four movies, and have played one of the most recent versions of the game (Crystal)

But when it comes to cartoons: nothing beats old Bugs Bunny, Roadrunner, Mickey Mouse cartoons. Or George of the Jungle, Dudley Do-Right, Mighty Mouse..ect, ect..

As for SpongeBob....definately not a fan of him, my boss on the other hand is a HUGE Spongebob fan!!!

my boss on the other hand is a HUGE Spongebob fan!!!

So is Whoopi Goldberg (just a weird little Star Trek fact) :(

im sure that this forum is slightly swayed for science fiction, but u gotta give it up for shows like sopranos and the shield...

my boss on the other hand is a HUGE Spongebob fan!!!

So is Whoopi Goldberg (just a weird little Star Trek fact) :(

And Patrick Stewart is a BIG Beavis and Butthead fan! Strange world we live in isn't it? B)

I am a huge Sci Fi buff. I love it once a year a local theatre runs a 24 hr Sci Fi marathon. My friends think I am nuts, because I make sure I have the weekend off work and I buy tickets. This year a friend went with me and he insisted that I drive, even though I told him that if he did not drive he would have to stay until I was ready to leave. Well, needless to say, after we had been there for the full 24hrs, he decided he would drive next time. I do this every year. My father does not watch much tv, but he pays part of my brothers (who he lives with) cable bill under the condition that they keep the Sci Fi channel so I can watch it when I come to visit. It is the only time that anyone in the house watches it as most of them hate Sci Fi. But when I am there I will be watching when they go to bed, and in the night my dad will get up laughing when he realizes that I have only moved to get closer to the TV.

Okay, maybe I am nuts. :o

SciFi of course is my favorite.  But I love actual science programs as well.  You have to pick and choose but there are some great shows on Discovery/Learning/History - we live in such a fascinating world

Sigh... I don't have cable... :innocent:

*sigh*....niether do I :(

I already posted that I voted for sci fi, but I'll add that my sec. fave would be comedy, and then drama

I had to choose other.

watch sifi most of the time but also watch the history channel and discovery. but if my hockey team is on i watch them.they are first .

Click for Spoiler:

RED WINGS 2004 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS

I could just vote scifi but Trek is about the only scifi I watch anymore.

I wish the poll included some educational options like History, TLC & Discovery channels; these days those channels air my favorite non-Trek programs so I vote Other.