Sign in to follow this  
Goose

What Did You Do For The 4th Of July?

Stardate:214276.8

On the fourth of July I lit off fireworks with the family like usual and went down to the beach where they have the third biggest fireworks show in washington(besidese Seattle, and the gourge).Normally I just sit with a few friends and watch the show but this year was different.We met a bunch of people from the mid west and had a big party down at the end of the beach.Now I wont say exactly what all went on at that party but it was the biggest one I had ever been too and I have been to some big parties.But it was alot of fun.

So what did everybody else do for Independence Day?

My husband & I went to see a modest, but nice, fireworks display in downtown Monrovia. It had lots of really good patriotic music, and the main street was jammed with people. Everyone had a good time, and the weather was perfect.

I had a wonderful 4th o f July. I went to church in the morining and then I had a concert with the community band I play in. Then my boyfriend and I went and watched fireworks together at a local park and afterwards went to Denny's. It was a very nice and pleasant day.

Edited by Vulcan IDIC

That date means nothing to me, since I don't live where you do.

I was at hime in front of my PC as I am every day.

INSTALLED UNDERLAYMENT FOR TILE FLOOR.

bOUGHT A/C UNIT INSTALLED IT IN WINDOW.

PLAYED WITH SON.

COOKED

CLEANED

WATCHED DISNEY'S 76 TROMBONES

WATCHED POPS GOES THE FOURTH.

WENT TO BED.

YEAH, SOUNDS LIKE NORMAL :bow:

We went up to Lake Chelan (central WA) and spent the weekend with a big group of friends and family. They had a fireworks display at each end of the lake, which was cool. Mostly we just BBQ'ed and relaxed.

Went to a family's friend's party, then to a big fireworks display near my house. (Pics and details in my log.)

Since it was raining we couldn't ride our bikes, but we had some friends over, watched the Tour de France, ate a really yummy dinner (garlic/herb encrusted lamb :bow: ) then after everyone left, I watched the end of the fireworks on TV.

Overall we decided it felt more like Thanksgiving than the 4th of July :blink:

I watched the Twilight Zone marathon on SciFi Channel, read some of this science-fictional novel from 1953, ate corn, and watched some fireworks after the sun went to hide behind the mountains.

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Spent the morning here then took M to the fair (M = my :hug:) for all the beer and rides she could handle We then saw the fair fireworks followed by being stuck for an hour and half in the exit traffic jam but it was all worth it, we had fun.

Spent a bit of time at the fair then with my gf. Chatted a bit then went to see the light show over a local lake! Same same cept for the fact that some hurled on my shoe! grrr