Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

What Trek Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm watching the remastered TOS, reruns of Voyager and TNG on Spike, and Enterprise on Sci-Fi on Monday Nights. And every so often, I'll pop one of the Director's Cuts Movies into the DVD Player on the Computer.

Just watched (rewatched) Redemption Part I (TNG). Great episode with strong guest star roles with the characters Kurn, the Duras sisters, Kem'pec and of course the return of Denise Crosby and more sneaky Romulans!

Just watched (rewatched) Redemption Part I (TNG). Great episode with strong guest star roles with the characters Kurn, the Duras sisters, Kem'pec and of course the return of Denise Crosby and more sneaky Romulans!

Definitely one of the best TNG episodes. I also like Reunification.

I was looking through a blank tape and found a recorded Enterprise episode, Affliction, so I'm watching that.

Some Next Generation episodes I recorded on the DVR. Sci Fi channel had a marathon on Christmas, so I am trying to catch up on some shows.

We just finished watching "Empok Nor" and "In the Cards," DS9 Season 5. We're rewatching the entire series with my 9 year old son, who LOVES it. He's becoming just as obsessed with DS9 as we are.

That episode of TOS where Mitchell gets those Mirror eyes... just put the DVD case away I forget the name

We just finished watching "Empok Nor" and "In the Cards," DS9 Season 5. We're rewatching the entire series with my 9 year old son, who LOVES it. He's becoming just as obsessed with DS9 as we are.

So his assimilation is progressing quite nicely I take it?..... :laugh:

I just got the third sesaon of re-mastered TOS so I'm going to be watching that for awhile.

Edited by Kor37

I just finished watching VOY's Prototype from season 2. Next up is Alliances. I'm so glad I got the DVDs for Christmas.