Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

What Trek Are You Watching Right Now?

Right now they're airing Terok No...er... Deep Space 9 here. Just got to the last season. I can't believe they killed of Jadzia like that... :D

At first I didn't like DS9 because, well, it's a space station and I thought "How interesting can a space station be", and skipped it when it was aired a few years ago. Boy was that a mistake.

I also wonder what they plan on airing next... They already aired TOS, TNG one season of Enterprise and now DS9 will end soon... Voyager? I hope so.

Oh, they just finished showing the movies, the last one was on yesterday. But it was Generations.

I watch any Trek anytime I can! And stupid Spike had some kind of marathon today! It may be my last chance to watch Trek for a long time, as I am going to New Hampshire tomorrow and for five weeks to France after that!

I've been alternating between TNG season 4 and DS9 season 4. I haven't had enough money to keep up on buying the DVD sets, so I've been watching our old videotapes. The quality is so bad on the tapes that I can't watch more than one or two eps at a time. :)

I also caught the very end of "ST:Voyage Home" while I was on vacation. I was peeved that I missed most of it.

Off to go get my daily Trek fix. :laugh:

On Space:The Imagination Station i have usually seen one eps of "TOS"-"TNG"-"DS9"-Voyager" every few weeks

now the new schedule is "TOS"-"TNG"-"Voyager" shown everyday and if i could i'd tape it.

and on July 1st the TNG Marathon i taped "GENERATIONS"FIRST CONTACT"INSURRECTION"

:laugh: :) :) :bow:

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

I'm watching any Star Trek at any time I can, and at Mondays and Tuesdays a Swedish channel is showing Enterprise, so I watch it then.

PS.: Today they shall send the episode called "Canamar" . They are a little after the USA.

:blink:

Edited by 3 of 7

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this