Sign in to follow this  
Star Trek Fan

I, Commodore -harry Kim-, Now Like Enterprise!

I now like Enterprise!!! It is one of my favorite Treks, if not my favorite...

I just thought, "Oh, what the heck, I'll watch an episode." (I haven't seen one in a few years)

And I loved the episode!!! Now I watch Enterprise regularly!!! :) :o ;) :o :wub: :lol: ;) :) :lol: ;)

Also, I won't be on much until mid-August... Live long and prosper!!!

I just thought, "Oh, what the heck, I'll watch an episode." (I haven't seen one in a few years)

And I loved the episode!!! Now I watch Enterprise regularly!!! ;)  :dude:  :dude:  :dude:  :dude:  :lol:  ;)  :)  :lol:  ;)

LOL :wub: Did I hear that correctly???

From -Harry Kim-??

:lol: Welcome aboard! :) :) :o :o

lastresort.jpg42.gif

And Another basher biteds the dust!

:lol: What about the "Akiraprise" issue

and the continuity-errors that you said ENT generated...?

lastresort.jpg42.gif

And Another basher biteds the dust!

:lol: What about the "Akiraprise" issue

and the continuity-errors that you said ENT generated...?

lastresort.jpg42.gif

There are a few fine details, but all in all, I like it!!! The more I see, the more the NX class differs from the Akira, however it is still similar...

:lol: Well..What do ya know..Welcome aboard HK !! Was it the 3rd season episodes that converted you ? They are a lot better than the earlier episodes..

Will wonders never cease?!

:lol:

Glad you're enjoying it. ;)

Traitor!!!!!

I Ambassador Tina HATE Enterprise..Not as much as before...My still i don't like it

May I ask what about Enterprise you don't like? I, personally, loved the show from the beginning, I'm curious to know what those who don't like the show, don't like about it exactly. I agree not every episode is 10 out of 10 but overall I think it's a great show, and now we've infected...er...converted...er...brainwashed...er won over HarryKim. We haven't given up on you Tina. :P :theforce:

Oh my gosh!!! *My heart!!!aaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh!!!* I thinking I'm having a heart attack....call Dr. Phlox!!! (Hiccup) Oh that's better! Harry, darn it don't do that I almost had a heart attack when you said that. But then again :P :P :clap::hug: I'm glad you like it. I work my schedule around it on Wednesdays. :theforce:

Allow me to cackle and say "Excellent", while drumming my fingertips together (ala Mr.Burns)

You now must catch up on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd seasons.

VBG, it was a few eps... Some name that cross my mind were the Exile, Time...line??? ( the one where Archer had this parasite and Earth was destroyed, T'Pol was captain, etc...

But it was mainly the constancy of the good eps...

Note to mod: Oops, this should be in the Enterprise forum... could you move it...

Edited by Commodore -Harry Kim-

*RUBS EYES*

Let me read that again. Yep read It right. Bout time Harry.

We told you it was good WELCOME TO THE LIGHT

Oh my gosh!!! *My heart!!!aaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh!!!*  I thinking I'm having a heart attack....call Dr. Phlox!!! (Hiccup)  Oh that's better!  Harry, darn it don't do that I almost had a heart attack when you said that.  But then again :P  :P  :clap:  :hug: I'm glad you like it.  I work my schedule around it on Wednesdays. :theforce:

Don't forget, Enterprise is moving to Fridays this fall.

Not to fear I'll shift into it. I'll just change Saturday to date night with my dear husband and make sure that my boss doesn't schedule me past 6:30 p.m. on Fridays.

And I loved the episode!!! Now I watch Enterprise regularly!!! :hug:  :P  :)  :)  :dude:  :)  :)  :theforce:  :P  :clap:

ILS sitting in shock, while reading this post.

Some pll slapping his face, no reaction,

someone pulls out a cold bucked off water and poors it ove ILS,

He steps out of his chair and reaches his arms out to harry

YES BROTHER YOU SEE THE LIGHT

Oh my gosh!!! *My heart!!!aaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh!!!*  I thinking I'm having a heart attack....call Dr. Phlox!!! (Hiccup)  Oh that's better!  Harry, darn it don't do that I almost had a heart attack when you said that.  But then again :theforce:  :P  :clap:  :hug: I'm glad you like it.  I work my schedule around it on Wednesdays. :P

Don't forget, Enterprise is moving to Fridays this fall.

Oh, yeah... I must remember that... Live long and Prosper! :)

You are full of surprises, Harry! I hope you also now understand that being able to enjoy a series does not mean you like every single thing they do with it.

I enjoy Enterprise, even though I have my own opinions about how some things should be done. I also enjoy trying to follow and understand what actually happens in the series, even though I have ideas too.

:theforce: Wow. Is that a pig flying past my window?

Harry, you know you missed April fool, right?

j/k glad you like it yay!

Some name that cross my mind were the Exile, Time...line??? ( the one where Archer had this parasite and Earth was destroyed, T'Pol was captain, etc...

'Exile'was a really good episode. 'Twilight' was the episode with Archer and the parasites. One of the best of the entire season.

But, aside from that, its all ways good to see an Ent-basher open up and give the show a chance. Welcome to family :laugh: .

Stardate:214276.8

:removes assimilation tubules from Harry's neck:

"You will adapt to service us."

lol

Welcome to group Harry we are glad to have you.

Like I said before to all the bashers.Resistance is and shall always be futitle.You will never destroy Enterprise and your kind is diminishing rapidly every day.

:laugh: Welcome to the fold Harry Kim ! :)

Nice to have a new watcher of Enterprise! Welcome to the group.

Now you have to write a letter to the guys at UPN and tell them how you've changed. Heck write it three times and send it

Look forward to your added ratings

Oh dear God, I'll have to live with this for the next four years....... :dude: