Sign in to follow this  
voyagerboy

Am I the youngest person here?

I feel so old.   I'm old enough to be your mother.   :unsure:

Come on soong_girl. . .you are not old! You are only as old as you feel. :)

You can be any age on the internet. :lol:

Honestly though I'll be hitting a milestone this year - 40. :lol:

See what I mean, you're younger than BOTH my parents, my boss, and Data (Hey, I HAD to add him in you know! :) )

Yeah my mom and I can't wait for our special milestone (2 years and counting down!!) My mom will turn 50 :lol: and I will turn 25 :lol: :lol: in the same year (so she'll be celebrating gold and I'll be celebtraing silver!) My mom simply loves the idea of turning 50, she is thinking of throwing a huge party!

I am right behind you, Soong Girl! But i feel older. But if i had stopped having kids sooner, i would not feel so old. I am so glad that the baby making factory is closed! :lol:

Guest Ktrek

Voyagerboy,

I was 10 years old when I first started watching Star Trek in 1966. I'm now 47 so I have been a fan for 37 years!! :wow: I think it's great when young people get turned on to a show that has meant so much to me over the years. Star Trek has taught me many things. One is IDIC. Infinite Diversity In Infinite Combinations. No matter what age, sex, race, religion, or any other thing that may divide us, I have learned can be a platform to unite and not have to divide. I wish more young people like yourself would discover Star Trek. We are dependent on young people like you to introduce thier peers to how cool Trek is. Invite your friends over to watch shows with you and discuss them. Ask them to introduce other friends. The Star Trek community CAN grow again if the next generation can lay ahold of the hopes and dreams that Star Trek has showed us could be there. B)

Ktrek

I turned 19 last month!  One more year, then I can escape being a teenager!  WOO-HOO!

Where would you go? :wow:

Well, my brother was 12 when he first started watching...(I'm older than him, and we both started watching at about the same time). He's 13 now, though...

I'm gonna be 23 in July, but I've been a Star Trek Fan since I was...ermm....5...6??...maybe 7...I dunno...one of 'em.

Hey someone like me! I'll be 23 in a little under a month, and began watching when I was 7!

I guess I'm on the young side of in the middle. I'm 24. I've been a Star Trek fan since I was 6.

I think I'm the second youngest

How old are you nemesis59 and whens your b-day?

Posted on Apr 8 2003, 05:22 PM

I'm 12 but I'll be 13 in 8 days so you can call me 13. Does that make me the youngest?

I started watching star trek when I was 10, but in 3 years I've become pretty obsesed. 

You might be, at least you are so far, but i bet theres someone on this board who hasn't responded to this post yet that could be younger. For a while I thought I was the youngest, but now I think I'm around the fourth or even fifth youngest! :laugh:

I'm 18 but i can act younger if needed..  :laugh:  Nice to see that there are more younger Trekkers/Trekkies

-Laur :dude:

Stole my age :devil: (just kidding); I think many people on this board think 'the pen is mighter than the sword'. We would treat you no younger (or older) by your thoughts about Star Trek Universe. :dude:

Smell ya later, dude or dudette

I turned 19 last month!  One more year, then I can escape being a teenager!  WOO-HOO!

CJLP, dont be in such a hurry, before ya know it you'll be 31 like me, 32 in oct. eegghh im old, well i feel it anyway. i remember i couldnt wait till i was 21, now i dont even remember 21 through 31. trust me it'll come before you know it. let it come on its own, and dont be in a hurry for it. :(

CJLP, dont be in such a hurry, before ya know it you'll be 31 like me, 32 in oct. eegghh im old, well i feel it anyway. i remember i couldnt wait till i was 21, now i dont even remember 21 through 31. trust me it'll come before you know it. let it come on its own, and dont be in a hurry for it. :(

I guess I haven't gotten to that point yet. I'm still thrilled to be out of the teenage years (I'm 24 BTW). They were fun, but also very confusing and frustrating. So far the 20's have been great! And cptwright, 31 is hardly old! My husband is 36.

I'm feeling a bit old after reading these posts. I do remember as a child watching the pre-views to a new series called Star Trek. I still have that visual image...and I was sitting glued to the set at the appointed hour. So while many of you are quite young - none of you so far are younger than I was when I first got hooked on Star Trek. See what you have to look forward to -I've been a fan for nearly 37 years. OMG :(

I am 24 and will be 25 in October. After reading this post I am kind of curious of the age group break down on the site, especially with THE Convention coming up in a little over a year. I think I am going to post a poll to see how the numbers come up for different age groups.

im an october child too, the 25th so what day is your ddillard. uhurariker, i know it aint really old, but, lets see, the last two years or more, ive been working with a sore, sprained back, crushed my hand, and numerous other thing, im feeling much older than i really am. starting to feel better now that ive been off since feb. therapys straightened out my back, and im trying to get back into better shape again, but still feeling old. oh well. :(

ive been working with a sore, sprained back, crushed my hand, and numerous other thing

Whoa! Wrong smilie! Dang emotipad. :(

hug.gif