Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~~ Do You Own A Barometer? ~~

68 degrees this morning :huh: November 15th. Overcast and no wind. The B.P. is at

30.5 and holding. :sly: Still wonder how our friend Airies is doing in his hunt

for employment. :huh: We, well I miss ya Man. :P

Was a very Odd moring here when I woke up. There was a Pink Fog. :lol: Yepp, a pink fog. I know there is an explaination for this and you can BET I'll find it. :congrats:

The B.P. is at 30.00 and holding. It's warm for November 17th, 65 degrees and it's misting and overcast. Sort of a nice, easy day. The humidity is Probably around 90%. Very comfortable.:yes: I like it humid. :shocked:

O.K., now for the Pink Fog.............................:lol:

Was a very Odd moring here when I woke up. There was a Pink Fog. :lol: Yepp, a pink fog. I know there is an explaination for this and you can BET I'll find it. :congrats:

O.K., now for the Pink Fog.............................:lol:

281455[/snapback]

Well, apparently 'Pink Fog' is rare and quite expensive :shocked: The only image of it I could find to copy I would have had to "Add to My Shopping Cart" and BUY :o :yes: But the explaination I found was that the early dawns light filtering through fog will make it Pink. Oh and did you know there were 'Pink Pearls'?? here's a picture of them. They are also called 'Pink Fog' :o

post-897-1100712549.jpg

Edited by Jeanway

The day is still and gray. :shocked: Warm, in the mid 60's. The B.P. is at 30.00 and holding steady :lol:

Fen, you here??? :congrats:

Fen is sitting behind the newsdesk. Once again the camera cuts to him without his knowledge. Viewers get several minutes of him trying to balance a pencil on his nose. Someone off camera coughs.

"Huh?" Fen mutters, the pencil falls and pokes him in the eye.

"Hey there folks. Umm...Hi..." Fen shuffles papers on the desk. "It's another uh...day here in the Bowels. Kind of grey. Not raining anymore though. Um...I guess that's it. Back to um...somebody...right? Anyone? Hello?"

The camera stays on Fen for a long time. :lol:

post-897-1100879733.gif Watches Fen---->> :( post-897-1100879733.gif

It's another cold and rainy day here. :nono: No wonder people get depressed. :nono:

The B.P. is at 29.8 and dropping. It's COLD, must be around 40 degrees.

There's a few clouds in the sky but it's mostly sunny this morning. About 38 degrees and there is very little wind. The B.P. is at 30.00. A very nice morning. The birds are singing and it's very quiet in the neighborhood aside from the couple across the street arguing, she's throwing him out. :frusty: All his clothes are on the lawn. :angry: :huh:

It's a cold, blustery day here in the Mid-West. Wind is howling through the trees and it's cold, about 35 degrees. The B.P. is dropping at 29.4. The sky is gray and it feels like it might snow. :congrats:

HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!!

It's a beautiful sunny day here in the Mid-West. But it's COLD!! 32 degrees. The B.P. is at 29.6 on the rise. Have a Great day everyone. :assimilated:

O.K., O.K., Biggest Shopping Day of the Year, I know :P :assimilated: Have fun with that. :unsure:

The B.P. is at 29.5, holding steady. The temperature is a nice 35 degrees and there is NO wind What-so-Ever. The sky is overcast. WHERE IS EVERYBODY???? :) sure isn't like those lively days we had in here during the summer. I'm wondering how Airies is doing. :blink: Miss ya man. :P

It's a lovely, mild day here eventhough it's raining. It's at 43 degrees, no wind and the B.P. is dropping at 29.3 :laugh: It's really quiet here, guess everyone are at the Malls. :laugh: I'm shopping on-line. :waaaa: I'm NOT going out into that CHAOS! :kwasny: :huh: :laugh:

The sun is out. The sky is clear. No wind. And it's 45 degrees. The B.P. is at 29.6 and rising. The birds are singing in the trees and I can heard the church bells chiming off in the distance. Lovely Sunday morning here. :laugh:

Morning everyone. It's 32 degrees, overcast and there is no wind. The B.P. is rising at 30.00

Less than 4 weeks til Christmas. :frusty: 3 weeks til the Winter Equinox, then the days will start getting longer again. :look:

28 degrees here this morning. The air is still. The sky is overcast but seems to be clearing. :nono: The B.P. is at 29.9 and just sitting there.

Last day of November, 2004. 21 days from now is the first day of Winter. and let's see, counting today there ar 25 shopping days left before Cristmas.

post-897-1101910679.jpgOn this December 1st, I am witnessing the most gloriously, magical thing right now going on outside my window. post-897-1101910710.jpgThe snowstorm is heading off to the East and the sun is right behind it. The snow is still falling and the sunlight it sparkling through the snowflakes.post-897-1101910739.jpg It's a remarkable thing to watch, very beautiful :nono:

The B.P. is at 29.5. It's 32 degrees and there is no wind.

Edited by Jeanway

It has to do with Air Pressure on one cubic inch of atmosphere, it's measured on a mercury scale. The pressure forces it to rise in a vacuum tube and that's how we get the number. The higher the number the more pressure there is on the atmosphere. It affects the weather and also people, believe it or not. :nono:

B) B) GOOD MORNING EARTH AND ALL OUR INHABITANTS!!! B)

"The world was spinning she was right there with it and she was" B) {see Siggy} B) ...........

The B.P. is at 29.8. It's 28 degrees. A light dusting of snow fell here overnight. The air is still and the sky is a sort of murky gray/gold. And there is no wind.

What a Glorious Morning it is. The dawn came up like thunder. :naughty: The sky is clear. Contrails criss-cross the bright blue sky.

The B.P. is at 29.8, on the rise. It's 34 degrees. All the snow we got the past few days is melting away. There is no wind and ENTERPRISE is on tonight!!! :flex: YEA!!!!! :drool:

Morning everyone. :drool: It's December 4th. 20 more shopping days til Christmas. How Yall doin with that?? :naughty:

The sky is overcast. It's 40 degrees. The B.P. is dropping at 29.4. And there is no wind.

Wonder how Airies is doing?? :flex:

Edited by Jeanway

25 degrees here and very windy. The B.P. is at 29.9, on the rise. The sky is overcast, maybe some snow on the way. Wondering if I could get a Humidometer??? :hammer: If that's the correct word, I don't know. :rolleyes: I wonder if the air can be acid or alkaline??? :nono: :blink: :frusty: There is such a thing as 'acid rain' but that's outside. I mean indoors????? :naughty:

B.P. is at 29.5. It's raining and its 34 degrees. I'd say humidity is a 100% :yes: and it's really foggy. Nice :laugh: I like it.

Well, it's 45 degrees here and it's still raining. Could be snow :laugh: If it were we'd probably have had a couple feet by now. It's unusually warm for December 7th. Isn't this Pearl Harbour Day??? :laugh::nono: The B.P. is at, WHOA! 29.00. that's quite a drop since yesterday.

"A winter's day. In a deep and dark December." Song by Simon and Garfunkle. "I am a Rock" Good song. :yes:

It's 43 degrees here in the mid-west. Still raining. :waaaa: The B.P. is at 29.3 and there is no wind.

Glad Airies found a job. :waaaa: Have a great day everyone.

15 degrees here, BRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Overcast and snow is on the way this week-end. The B.P. is at 29.5. The ground is bare and there is no wind to speak of. Ten days til the first day of Winter and 13 more shopping days til Christmas. Spent the whole day yesterday Christmas Shopping. :laugh: ONLINE :P Left me feeling like this-->> :P and :P Good Luck with that. :P

It's 9*, can I use the * as a degree sign? What do you think? Since it's the closest thing on the keyboard to a degree sign. OK, from now on this-->> "*" means degrees :laugh:

The sky is a glowing gray/gold and the B.P. is at "Whoa"! 28.9. Lowest I can

remember since I began this thread. Yep, I think we're going to get snow today. I

can smell it. :P Just 11 more shopping days til Christmas, how's you credit card

balance looking these days??? :P :P :P