Sign in to follow this  
voyagerboy

Do you think Voyager will have a movie.

I agree, a whole movie that deals with the voyager cast, that couldn't take place on the ship, wouldn't be that great. I think DS9 will get a whole movie before Voyager, if you read the statement posted by bysty yesterday, b&b basicly said the next will be a mixed cast. When they came back from the delta quad. Janeway got promoted, plus i'm sure most of the crew did to, and i doubt Voyager is still in service, unless they make a movie like they steal voyager and go back to the Delta Quad., but thats to much like a Gilligan's Island movie. Or they could issue a new one, but the ship was bulit for scientific exploration, nothing else, maybe they could get like tv movie or something but thats about it. Just to messy. :D

I think the best chance for a Voyager movie was killed before the series ended. Voyager getting home in the end kind of ended the possibilities for that particular story (The Voyager story) to go any further. Remember, there were a lot of outlaws that weren't part of Star Fleet on that crew. Would Star Fleet allow them to continue to serve? Would they want to continue to serve?

I favor a mixed cast movie. Besides Janeway is an Admiral now. Doesn't that beat all. Picard is still a Captain and Janeway is an Admiral. Of Course Kirk was an Admiral for a bit too.

If there was to be a Voyager movie..they would have to send them back to the Delta Quardrent..and don't worry..Janeway "just visiting" would have her back on the ship

I agree with many posts here - the whole "Voyager Story" ended with them returning to the Alpha Quadrant. I think a mixed cast is likely.

Anyway - did anyone notice the Cameo appearance of Admiral Janeway in Nemesis?

I agree with Vabeachguy they probably did kill it when they came home. But there is always a chance of them telling what happened when they got back to earth and the chance of them being reassingned although half the cast probably would not come back. :D

I agree with many posts here - the whole "Voyager Story" ended with them returning to the Alpha Quadrant.  I think a mixed cast is likely.

Anyway - did anyone notice the Cameo appearance of Admiral Janeway in Nemesis?

I noticed the cameo appearance. How did she become Admiral? She got lost. Picard has a great record as Captain and he is not an Admiral yet. What gives? Is it because nobody in Star Fleet forgave Locutus?

Dosen't have anything to do with Locutus, Xeroc. Picard just does not want to become an Admiral, he would much rather captain a ship until the very end than sit behind some desk. That's what makes Picard an awseome captain. :D

Ah but if they had a movie they could do something similar to what if admiral janeway never made it.......... :)

I think some elements of Voyager will show up in the next movie, like Seven and maybe Tuvok, possibly a couple others. But a "Voyager movie" I just doen't see happening, more likely it would be a DS9 type movie using a blend crew.

Hi,

I'm new but I thought i'd post a little note here...I heard on the radio a few weeks ago that there WAS going to be a Voyager movie in a year or so...

**keeping fingers crossed**

Mary :)

I noticed the cameo appearance. How did she become Admiral? She got lost. Picard has a great record as Captain and he is not an Admiral yet. What gives? Is it because nobody in Star Fleet forgave Locutus?

She may have got lost, but she also made it home against all odds. This makes her a hero and we all know that hero's get promoted (unless your Kirk, then you get demoted).

And as far as the story ending with them getting home, I think it almost ended too fast. They deserve a movie just to show what happens next! Also as far as the Voyager being to beat up to fly, if there was an Enterprise in Star Trek IV than there can be a Voyager in Star Trek XI.

All things being equal however I would still rather see DS9 in the next movie.

Hi I love my EMH Oh I have had the WORST YEAR :) a voyager movie coming soon would just make my day. Man I hope your right I would do almost anything where did you hear that? :)

REALLY!!!!!!!! :) hold on to your hope, If they think we don't wan't one they wont make one! Yah, you don't know me, but, who cares? I think that a Voyager movie would have to be about the Maquis being accepted into Starfleet, or mabye Voyager would have to help starfleet with the Dominion or something like that.

ONE MORE NEXT GEN MOVIE THEN THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT... BUT THEY HAVE TO DO AT LEAST ONE MORE TNG MOVIE!!!!!! DOES EVERYONE ELSE AGREE!!!!

THEY NEED TO EXPLAIN THINGS.. AND DEANNA NEEDS TO HAVE A KID!!!

~LAUR :blink:

ONE MORE NEXT GEN MOVIE THEN THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT... BUT THEY HAVE TO DO AT LEAST ONE MORE TNG MOVIE!!!!!! DOES EVERYONE ELSE AGREE!!!!

THEY NEED TO EXPLAIN THINGS.. AND DEANNA NEEDS TO HAVE A KID!!!

One more TNG movie and then Enterprise, if it picks up the ratings and runs 7 seasons, would be ready to move to the big screen.

I've said before, if it doesn't have Patrick Stewart and/or Brent Spiner I won't be there.

I had a dream that they were making a Voyager tv movie that seemed really real. I have questions about all the non-Starfleet personnel on that ship and what happened to them upon their return.

I would love a Voyager movie. There are so many themes that could take off since their return to earth. But my feeling is that since this recent movie did not do well, there probably will not be another movie for a long while. If a movie is done in the future, I doubt that Voyager will be considered, because there has been so much controversey about this series.........But of all the series, it stil remains my favorite. :lol:

This has been discussed..and I think we all came to the relization that they would perhaps include both Ds9 peeps and Voyager seeing as how Siskos off somewhere...You just never know. I think a send-off would be cool with TNG castmembers.

Here's how I see it.

When Star Trek The Motion Picture came out, there was only the "original series" so obviously, the movies would be based on that tv series. Then they did the 6th and final movie durring TNG's 5th season.

Star Trek The Next Generation comes to an end as DS9 concludes it's 2nd season. They want to make another set of Trek movies. Obviously, TNG is the next choice.

Star Trek Nemesis was intended to "possibly" be the final TNG movie incase it bombed in theaters. It did, so TNG has ended. Now it's time to move on to a 3rd group of movies, only now we have 2 shows to pick from, except both shows were not successful enough to warrant a movie and everyone wants another TNG movie.

So, the logical conclussion is to make a mixed cast movie! :)

Well, I've read all of the comments, and I guess I should also add mine. Being the HUGE Voyager fan that I am, I would love a movie about what happens once the crew is back on earth. But I'm beginning to believe since the most recent Star Trek movie was not a box office success....probably what will happen in the next movie (if there is one) will be a mixture of characters from TNG, DS9, and Voyager. :)

Well, I've read all of the comments, and I guess I should also add mine.  Being the HUGE Voyager fan that I am, I would love a movie about what happens once the crew is back on earth.  But I'm beginning to believe since the most recent Star Trek movie was not a box office success....probably what will happen in the next movie (if there is one) will be a mixture of characters from TNG, DS9, and Voyager.  :laugh:

Sorry but _:wow:_- mixed casting B)

Voyagerboy,

1. Nemsis was intended to possibly be the last TNG movie. They said if it was a success, they'd do one more and that'd be it. If this one bombed, they probably wouln't make another. Since it did, I don't expect a 5th TNG movie.

2. DS9 & VOY were great shows, but niether were successful enough to warrant a major motion picture event.

3. Since fans want more TNG movies even though Nemesis was the end, other fans want DS9, and fans like you and me want a VOY movie...

I say the best bet is to do a mixed cast movie. And maybe include a "flashback" scene to ENT, perhaps?

Anyway, if they do do a mixed cast movie, who would you like to see in the movie?

Since they can't bring the whole cast for a mixed cast movie, here's who I'd like to see:

Admiral Janeway

Commander Tuvok

Lieutennant Harry Kim

Ensign Seven of Nine

If they decided to do a mixed cast movie. They would probably have one very huge problem, possibly depending on the fate of the earth. And all of the crews would have to work together to stop it. Mabye the borg or something, but personaly I'm a little bored of the borg, from seeing so much of them in Voyager. Could be a completly new species. Any thoughts? To answer the question above: I would like to see what happens to Miral Paris. Aswell as what Star Fleet does with the Maquis.

I hope they do but I don't think they will happen.

Are only hope is in a mixed cast.

If we do get a mixed cast I hope Q is in it.

I would love to see a VOY or DS9 movie, but I agree the next movie will most likely be a mixed cast. But I really hope that it answers some of the questions left in the air from VOY end.