Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tina

Roddenberry Town

So if you lived with us in the Community and live on Roddenberry Road

What is your job,position,and status

I think i am a community board member.PTA Leader,Girl scout Troop leader.

I either own several Stores and buisiness in down town Roddenberry

The Soda and Ice cream shop,The bake shop,The resturaunt, The Movie theatre and i also run the Library

Maybe Vollenteer Firefirghter and Neighborhood Watch too

Anyone else?

Actually, since I have a fortune in the Haunted Mansion, I don't really need to work... For money that is.

I'll be the crazy mad scientist/weird person who lives in a seemingly haunted house.... *remembers Jeanway's anger as he flew over her house in a helicopter from a now unexistent history*

Oh, and my house overlooks Roddenbery Town, as does the Grinch's and/or Edward Scissorhand's....

DrWho42's creepy house upon the hill

lastresort.jpg42.gif

HMMM, sounds eerily familiar, Aye, Tina? A bit of a hyjack, I'd say :laugh: with a bit of research you may be able to come up with your own original idea you know. Try it. :laugh:

No

I just wanted to keep this riff raff out of your Thread..

Its a Companion thread :laugh:

So whats your Job

Well it is true on here

See Roddenberry road..

We are looking for the local Dance teacher :laugh:

Okay - the board is slow and I've been pulled in. :laugh:

<-Ace, the local real-estate agent. Y'all should buy your homes and haunted mansions from me :laugh: .

I'm at the peaceful end of the street and host the pool parties :laugh: .

No

I just wanted to keep this riff raff out of your Thread..

Its a Companion thread :laugh:

So whats your Job

Town Cryer :laugh::laugh: I'm always sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong and getting yelled at by that bunch of Mods on the corner. :laugh::laugh:

jeanway..I hear the postion of town orginizer is up for grabs

Echo-Congrats on your postion as town stunt person :blink:

By day I'd be a mad sciencist like DrWho. Maybe I could be his loopy assisant :blink:

By night I would be a barmaid.

And during the twlight hours I be an untalented streeet performer.

:blink: You want to be my loopy assistant? :blink:

Hmmmm, sometimes I run the Bar in the STF.net Chat Room (which business there is going slow since everyone forgot of its existence... :)

Someone else want to be the Bartender for the Bar of Roddenberry Road?

lastresort.jpg42.gif

We are looking for qualified bartenders at the Roddenberry Inn

(which i run)

~~ Roddenberry Town's Cafe and Donut Shoppe ~~

Baby Tongue and Jeanway push open the open the huge Mahogony edged, bevelled glass door to the cafe. She enters as Baby Tongue follows. Baby, drooling and slobbering as she smells the muffins. BAM! CRASH! Baby Tongue swings her huge tail and knocks over a table and some chairs. OOPS! Jeanway says as she rights them again. "Baby, behave." She says to her as she gives her a kiss on the nose. Baby slurps her right back. Baby hops up on the counter and waits while Jeanway orders a large Iced Cafe Mocha Frappe' and a half dozen Pineapple muffins from Tina who is behind the counter. Five for Baby and one for her. Jeanway notices Doc sitting in a booth in the corner and says hello. " How you doin taday Doc?" He lifts his eyes up over the book her is so engrossed in and waves a hello.

"Oh mostly good... Someone called the Ghostbusters again :blink: So that means I'm in trouble... *notices Ecto 1 outside Cafe*

gb1_picture16.jpg

Uh-oh.... *puts book away, and waves good-bye to Jeanway as he goes Phantom-Mode and drifts through the walls away from the Ghostbusters*

lastresort.jpg42.gif

SolarWind , as she flys over the town spots Phanton Mode Doc coming through the wall of the cafe'. She descends, catching the Phantom by the arm she wraps hers in his and they spend the afternoon cruising in the GhostBusterMobile through the streets of Roddenberry, playing with the siren and scaring all the kids. :blink: "This is fun Doc, we should do this more often." She says to him. 'Hey, can we fly in this thing like Harry Potter did in his car?" She asks.

SolarWind , as she flys over the town spots Phanton Mode Doc coming through the wall of the cafe'. She descends, catching the Phantom by the arm she wraps hers in his and they spend the afternoon cruising in the GhostBusterMobile through the streets of Roddenberry, playing with the siren and scaring all the kids. :blink: "This is fun Doc, we should do this more often." She says to him. 'Hey, can we fly in this thing like Harry Potter did in his car?" She asks.

:blink: "Um, I thought I was running (um, ghostly drifting) from the Ghostbusters, not joyriding in their car (the Ecto 1) :)

gb2_picture01.jpg

*goes back to solid-state corporeal mode* Well, this has been fun... :dude:

But there's a dance at the Church that I'd have to attend to.... So drop me off here...

Yes, towards the creepy old haunted house that seems to defy physics with its architecture..."

lastresort.jpg42.gif

post-82-1088280978.jpg

Ok folks outside if you want to play ghosts and Robbers

jeanway..PLEASE but Baby T on a Leash and have another Muffin!

O.K. DOC. Tried twice to get close and both times you blew me off, I won't try a third.  :)  :dude:

:bow: Oh, I'm sorry...

I won't do it again :blink:

Although right now, I'm stuck in the Ghostbuster's ghoul-prison-thing... :blink:

gb1_picture17.jpg

Unless someone were to help me escape... :P

lastresort.jpg42.gif

post-82-1088326798.gif

Jeanway and Baby Tongue, now full of muffins walk on over to the Library , which just opened for only 2 hours, "Gotta hurry, Tina, See Ya" ::waves bye-bye holding baby up and waving her claw at Tina::