Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Who We Gonna Call?

Here's (imo) some mighty strong evidence of something. :flex:

I took this image (Kodak disposable 35mm) of our new car with Jem in the background and captured something unexpected; that white MIST.

It wasn't visible when I took the pic, I didn't have a cig lit at the time and it didn't show on any other prints.

We thought the 4 very interesting and distinct features to this mist make it worthy of sharing with you.

1st is the blurry straight portion of the mist in the extreme foreground, it has a distinctive 'rod like' appearance in contrast to the wispiness of the rest.

2nd. The other tall tendril (on the right) we have dubbed "ETs finger" and appears to be directly pointing at Jem.

3rd. Behind the "rod", the wisp (kind of) looks like a figure, a head and shoulder is seen to the left of the rod and to the rods right there is an appearance of a book or a cloth being held in front of the figure.

4th. And finally, notice the straight line or boundary of the mist starting in the lower left and moving diagonally across from bottom of pic to right side of pic. Amazing huh?

Also on this roll Jem took a close-up picture of her cats face which, turned out to be blurry just as the rod is and to a lesser degree ETs finger and finally in sharpest detail the figure and the boundary. Notice the difference in focus as the mist gets further away?

We are awestruck by this apparition.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

hmmmm, take it to the lab and see if the negitives were damaged. If not, report a possible alien siteing

Edited by TSonofvulcan

I don't think it is necessarily supernatural, but you never know. You should send that picture to Coast to Coast AM's website. They might just post it. You can view this page for info on how to send it in (if you like).

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Oh, and consider this. The lens you look through does not take the picture. It's the one in the middle. Did the one in the middle have condensation? Did your finger cover it or make smudges? Did the film get messed up? It is possible the humidity on that day was high enough to interfere with the camera's film.

I don't think it is necessarily supernatural, but you never know. You should send that picture to Coast to Coast AM's website. They might just post it. You can view this page for info on how to send it in (if you like).

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Thanks MQ I might do that.

Weare, if I had thought any of those things could have been responsible I wouldn't have posted it.

Actually we took two shots of the car withing seconds of each other, the other was fine. All other 26 exposures on that roll showed nothing of the sort.

I've seen alot of pictures like that, and somewhere I have a really chilling powerpoint about it.

check out this picture from ghostwebs.com

adik1.jpg

Edited by Lieutenant JG Jim Phaserman

strange, ever since I saw that photo, I feel like someone's watching me, I have some wierd sences but they have never failed me. In fact, they probably saved me once before. It's just creepy. I feel a presence in the room alot since I saw the picture. Probably coincidental but still, something to ponder. I know I'm alone in the house, it is really spooky even for me, a Vulcan. I keep the phone right by me and stand ready to push the 911 autodial :laugh:

I hate to bust this to ya, but the 2nd ghost (While I am not disputing the first at all) happens on close up to look like the undersuit to an EVA suit it looks like perhaps NASA's been messing with the tourists again. It does make a good conversation though.