Sign in to follow this  
fenriz275

Are You Anal Retentive?

Well, are you? I am, maybe more than a little. For example: toilet paper that's put on the roll backwards drives me nuts. I've actually turned the roll around when I've been visiting people. :bow: The milk also has to be on the left side of my fridge, I don't know why it just does. :laugh:

sometimes....

I hate when people sing out of tune, when instruments are out of tune, when people make mistakes, things are out of place, Things of center, etc.... It's bad...

Oh My :bow: Where do I start? All the ice cube trays must be filled at all times.

I can never run out of anything.

I don't like to answer my phone, ever.

I even have an unlisted number and I turn the answering machine off and the ringer :laugh:

I'm a B*tch to live with.

I don't think I am but my husband is very anal. Things have to be done just so or he'll yell at me and insist I do things the right way/his way. I have my own check book and he balances it because he can't stand that I don't know where a penny is.

I'm an ultra perfectionist.

My Star Trek Movies are ordered by release date.

I alphabetize my Dad's movies all the time.

My bed is almost always made.

I tape the coasters to the coffee table so they stay straight.

I reset the Tape Counter on my VCR after I rewind a tape.

You get the idea.

Almost not at all, but I can be if I want to be. :bow: It's pretty much only on two things:

-I'm not a clean-freak at all, but I can't stand it if the house and yard doesn't look at least half decent.

-People who can't organize, at all, tend to rub me the wrong way. :laugh:

I think that's it.

I am a major perfectionist. But weirdly, it is only about certain things. For example, the books on my bookshelf and perfect, but I cannot see the surface of my desk. Whatever.

I hate when people sing out of tune, when instruments are out of tune

Same here, I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to my music. I was in a band for about a week, but then it disloved because I was so annoying.

Here's how it is: I can't perform with people who are so bad that they make the rest of us suck, or with people who are better than me, or people who even think of doing anything to take the attention away from me.

Wow, I sound like suck an megalomaniac, but what can I say? I'm a guitarist, we're all like this!

ok, I also am really picky about my sleeping enviroment:

-I can't sleep on a pillow that too fluffy, too hard, too flat, or too soft

-there can't be ANY light

-I have to have both of my dogs in my bed with me

-I can't sleep on a bed that's too hard

-I can't sleep on a bed with a light-colored blanket on top (I'm serious about this one)

-there can't be ANY noise (unless it's my dogs breathing)

yeah i understand this topic...me i get kinda pissed when ppl corect my spelling.......its like this i left uk 12 years ago and speak 3 diff languages....and in the last 12 years only used english about 15% so i forget words and things like that...but my all in all rule with languages is...FOLLOW no rules speak how u want to...as long as ppl understand!!!

sorry needed to get out

yeah i understand this topic...me i get kinda pissed when ppl corect my spelling.......its like this i left uk 12 years ago and speak 3 diff languages....and in the last 12 years only used english about 15% so i forget words and things like that...but my all in all rule with languages is...FOLLOW no rules speak how u want to...as long as ppl understand!!!

sorry needed to get out

Just PM me Smoked. I'm the head cheese of the 'GRAMMAR POLICE'. It's not WHAT you know it's WHO you know. :theking:

I dewey decimal the books on the desk, shelves, and everywhere.

I alphabatize everything...

Pencils must always be perfectly sharpened.

Pens must always be filled with ink.

Everything must work perfectly....

I also run defrag, disk cleanup, and adware6 every 2 days....

wait everyday...

LOL Jeanway i'l keep that in mind next time am in a fiddle and cant get my words right

should i pm you in the am or pm, or you want me to im ..let me get this strait

give me a min.................pm in the am...and im in the pm???

am lost MEH i love to joke...

hope i dont offend anyone :theking:

Oh Dear Lord. :o I just realized my face cloths have to be in order in a folded pile on the shelf...........pink, blue, purple, pink, blue, purple... :bow: They are out of order :( :flowers: I had to restack them or I would have jumped out the window :cloud9::laugh::bow: :(