Sign in to follow this  
TSonofvulcan

Puzzle

Ok, here is a mind boggler made my your vulcan truely (me)

Everyone says nothing is nothing and something is something. However, when we say something is nothing we are classifing something existing as nothing which should not exist. However, it is existing as something to go into nothing. Therefore, nothing is existing in that is does not exist. So does that change anything something to nothing? Does everything exist? Nothing has to be existing as nothingness since it would have to be existing to be known about to be said it does not exist.

Saying that something is nothing is saying that the something is very insignifigant and closer to being nothing than being something. I think.

It's not taking it literatly that something does not exist, it's just saying that it may as well not exist because it means so little. :laugh:

It depends on the human as existentialism and philosophy are very illogical. Also colloquialisms have to be taken into account.

true, you are the 1st person I've met other than myself and on TV who has used the word "colloquialism" :clap:

I use it all the time. Unfortunately, most people don't understand what I'm talking about.

BTW colloquialism means a jargon or slang used in conversation.

One of your age!!!!

Wow I didn't know you were my age!!!!

COOL!!!

Let's be best buds!!!

:clap:

Your 14 too? Everyone gets so Flabberghasted when they hear me speak, I am glad someone elese can relate to my perdiciment :clap: I have but one area of acedemic difficulty.....spelling, that is the subject I make my A-'s in

Yea, I'm fourteen too

Just turned fourteen last sunday on the 13th. Don't worry spelling won't kill you. anyways, you can use spell check in life.

Yea, adults are always saying I'm so intelligent and other discombobulated chatter.

Nothing is alway something. I've said that all along. :clap:

Colloquiallism is one of the words I always massacre, thanks for bringing that up, again :clap:

sorry about that. we may never know if we exist or not. We would have to know what existance is. If we were to know that, we would know life. But what is life in turn to know existance?

Yea, I'm fourteen too

Just turned fourteen last sunday on the 13th. Don't worry spelling won't kill you. anyways, you can use spell check in life.

Yea, adults are always saying I'm so intelligent and other discombobulated chatter.

Yes, spell check is wonderful :clap:

I have a faint idea what you're talking about, I don't have quite the extravagant vocabulary you two do and I'm 16, not 14, but being constantly told how expressive my vocabulary is get's rather old.... :clap:

I love going up to 11th graders (I'm in a private School) and saying "I beleve my you will find my tenatious vocabulary very flaberghasting and sisaint. It runs in my genology." Of course now, with a dictionary (except for the 1 or 4 actually smart people in the 11th grade) they know what I am saying. I really have no clue as to how some of them are able to come to our school. :clap:

Lol... :) Yeah, I understand what you are saying (with the exception of one word, but I got the jist of it) But I have a hard time coming up with them when I'm actually talking :flex:

Most of the juniors in my school are too smart for that though... :)

The last time I was part of a conversation like this I also thought that my shoes were the most interesting thing I had ever seen and had a bad case of paranoia. :) :flex:

Oh, dear, we have another case of confusion. Let's take him to the asylum.

:dude:

Oh, dear, we are in the middle of a very interesting predicament. Do not allow me to commence my ridiculous and rambunctious tyrade.