well im off to see X-II i'll give a report when i get home later, anyone else going to see it tonight or this weekend?

Not this weekend, it's my daughter’s birthday and Lizzy Mcquire takes precedence. However, I look forward to your review. :angry:

Even though it is my birthday weekend, I am sure my brother is going to try and drag us to the theaters to see it(he is a huge XMen fan!)

I saw it as soon as the box office opened. And no, it's not because I'm an X-Men nerd it's because it was the most convienent time for me today. :laugh:

I saw the matinee this afternoon - first showing in the area. Like the other post(s) say - I'm not an X-Men nerd, but I wanted to see this movie.

If you liked 1, you'll like 2. There were parts I REALLY enjoyed...and parts that I'm sure a purist wouldn't.

well i just got home, had to go to HOOTERS after the movie. well i enjoyed the movie very much, it was a solid 7, maybe not as much action as the first but nonethe less excellent. theres gonna be a X-MEN III right, at least i thought i heard that. if so cant wait. also cant wait till later this month for MATRIX RELOADED. so the rest of you that saw or will see, let us know what you thought. :laugh:

I give it a 9. I loved the action scenes as some of them were just plain cool and Nightcrawler was amazing. And even though he was in for a really short scene, Colossus was badass too, he better be in the next one a lot.

The story was a little more believable this time but I felt it needed more Picard, er I mean Professor X (hah) and Colossus screen time (yes, I'm a Colossus fan).

Story=good, action=great, could be better=possibly, satisfied=definitely

9/10

X-Men II is an excellent feature film, I seen it on the premier date and was completely spell bound by the entire thing. It left me breathless in the end and wanted more... I cannot wait until I see the Third

Note: I am an X-Men Freak and glad to be one :laugh:

Check out my post in --- off topic discussions and speak about the Picard Transformation, this can be used to discuss about the movie, but I want mines to be only based on his acting differences from TNG to X Men.

:huh: TREK ON, Picard :blink:

I saw it and loved it. I've been a fan of comic books for a while and the movie adaption just keep on getting better and better. X-2 is the even t movie to watch. Can't wait until the Hulk!

multibounce.gif

I want to see it really bad... I loved the first one even though I just recently saw it on TV I still loved it..

I loved it!

Click for Spoiler:

The whole Pheonix thing was sweet. I also loved Magneto's escape, & Rebecca Stammos = wow.

This is definately a must see people.

well i just got back from seeing it again. its a great movie. well heres a question for those of you who saw it, dont read this if you dont want to know something that happens by the end.

Click for Spoiler:

so how many of you think that GENE GRAY didnt die but moved on to a higher plane of existence. especially with that smile at the end by XAVIER. also i agree totally with crims COLOSSUS was awsome, and i sure hope to see alot more of him in the third installment. DAMN i wouldnt want to run into him in a dark alley. lol how about that female wolverine, i dont know about the blades coming out of her fingertips, how can she bend, and use her fingers if there is adimantium in them, its indestructable once its hard. how about when wolverine got shot in the head that was pretty cool too, when the bullet popped out of his head.

well after seeing it again, i must raise my solid 7, to a solid 9.5. i leave .5 because no matter the show or movie theres always something that can be better. OH YEAH, AND HOLLE BERRY IS SSSSSOOOOO HOT, AND LETS NOT FORGET REBECCA ROMAJN STAMOS, SSSMMMOOOKKKIIIINNN, I LOVE THE PAINTED ON LATEX COSTUME. MMMMMMMMMMMM. sorry went into a zone. lol.

well i just got back from seeing it again. its a great movie. well heres a question for those of you who saw it, dont read this if you dont want to know something that happens by the end.

Click for Spoiler:

so how many of you think that GENE GRAY didnt die but moved on to a higher plane of existence. especially with that smile at the end by XAVIER. also i agree totally with crims COLOSSUS was awsome, and i sure hope to see alot more of him in the third installment. DAMN i wouldnt want to run into him in a dark alley. lol how about that female wolverine, i dont know about the blades coming out of her fingertips, how can she bend, and use her fingers if there is adimantium in them, its indestructable once its hard. how about when wolverine got shot in the head that was pretty cool too, when the bullet popped out of his head.

well after seeing it again, i must raise my solid 7, to a solid 9.5. i leave .5 because no matter the show or movie theres always something that can be better. OH YEAH, AND HOLLE BERRY IS SSSSSOOOOO HOT, AND LETS NOT FORGET REBECCA ROMAJN STAMOS, SSSMMMOOOKKKIIIINNN, I LOVE THE PAINTED ON LATEX COSTUME. MMMMMMMMMMMM. sorry went into a zone. lol.

This is a comic book spoiler that will probably be followed in the movie

Click for Spoiler:

Now keep in mind I never really read the comic book but back in the day I'd collect marvel trading cards, and on the back they'd have facts and information on characters. Anyways, the point is Jean Grey will come back as Marvel Girl (a name they probably won't use in the movie because it sounds funny). Basically she has complete control over her powers and can do some crazy stuff including controlling her own body so that she can fly. When her eyes went red and she had that glowing aura at the end there, that's essentially Marvel Girl's thing when she uses her powers. So don't worry, if they stay somewhat true to the comic book she is still alive and will be back for the next movie extremely powerful.

Click for Spoiler:

This is a comic book spoiler that will probably be followed in the movie

Click for Spoiler:

Now keep in mind I never really read the comic book but back in the day I'd collect marvel trading cards, and on the back they'd have facts and information on characters. Anyways, the point is Jean Grey will come back as Marvel Girl (a name they probably won't use in the movie because it sounds funny). Basically she has complete control over her powers and can do some crazy stuff including controlling her own body so that she can fly. When her eyes went red and she had that glowing aura at the end there, that's essentially Marvel Girl's thing when she uses her powers. So don't worry, if they stay somewhat true to the comic book she is still alive and will be back for the next movie extremely powerful.

Click for Spoiler:

ok, yeah that sounds like the cartoon X-MEN jean flies in that too, and can do many things, but they dont call her marvel girl in that either, but still jean gray. i used to love comics, but never got to read a whole lot of different ones. thats cool to know though.

anyone know when the next ones slated to come out. hope your all enjoying this beautiful day, i know i am. ;)

I think I'm going to see X-men 2 movie this weekend I can't wait.Does any body have the X-men 1 movie?I have it.Just curious :(

I am going to see it this weekend. I won a movie ticket from getting a good customer review last month and I have been saving it to see X II.

I went and saw it over the weekend after watching the first one on FX Tuesday night, I liked the second one more, alot more action and I felt the wtiting was better. overall a 8 out of 10 :bow:

I saw it on opening night. It was great. This story had a much better story. I liked the characterizations in the first one, but felt that they were wasted on a thin plot.

I'll probably go see it again this weekend. I still that ticket that came with the X-Men 1.5 DVD to use.