Sign in to follow this  
fenriz275

The Andorian Thread

I noticed that there's not an Andorian thread. I love these guys, they are a founding member of the Federation after all. After the TOS we had an Andorian drought for a while until Enterprise. :roflmao: I want to see more Andorians, who's with me. :roflmao: And who doesn't love those antennaes? :roflmao:

I think the Andorians are fascinating. I heard somewhere that all Andorians are ambidextrous and that their antenae enable them to have superior

depth perception due to the "quadriscopic vision" that they get. True?

One of my favorite Star Trek aliens..They are interesting..The episodes they are in on Enterprise are always fantastic..It would be awesome if we learned more about them and their culture in the future..They could be an intrical part of Enterprise..I like the interaction between Commander Shran, Captain Archer and T'pol..

Yeah, and ya gotta love those antenae... :laugh:

It occurs to me that the ongoing tension between the Andorians and the Vulcans on Enterprise is going to have to be resolved before they'll agree to join the Federation together. Maybe they both joined just to spite one another. I doubt the Vulcans were very pleased that an Andorian ship helped save Earth from the Xindi while the Vulcans sat by and did nothing. :dude:

I find them very intruiguing. I find that they can show their emotions through their antennae. It gives a prospective into the Federation and their not-so-well-known species.

I love the Andorians.

I think that Enterprise should devote some time to their culture since there is very little canon information to go on.

And, if anyone knows any good sites featuring information on Andorians send it to me please. Thanks

Indeed it would be good to get to know about the Andorian Culture since they were introduced in TOS and have been aboard the other Series and in a Few of the trek films("but how they were reintroduced in Enterprise at the start they seeemed abit Paraniod") Race but at least finding out the relationship between the Andorians and Vulcans the Feud they had at first before joining the UFP eventually.

:hug::hug::hug: ^_^

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

One of my favorite Star Trek aliens..They are interesting..The episodes they are in on Enterprise are always fantastic..It would be awesome if we learned more about them and their culture in the future..They could be an intrical part of Enterprise..I like the interaction between Commander Shran, Captain Archer and T'pol..

Yeah, and ya gotta love those antenae... :hug:

Couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!! The Andorians are fascinating!!!

I do love Shran! And the antenae make me laugh all the times!

Oh yea, I definitely love Shran...(I just love Jeffery Combs)....All dressed up in black leather, mmm....I always wonder what he could do with those antennaes....

*Takes a cold shower*