Sign in to follow this  
fenriz275

An Enterprise Just For The Guys

That was SO not me..

I was the one that cleaned up and disinfected half the ship!

*Wipes the cob webs off the thread*...seeing as the girls have started up there fluffy ship again, i think its time the guys got back on track and showed these girls what having a ship is all about :b-day: ...Dont forget party in ten forward tonight,hang has got some of those Green dancers and has fitted some POLES to the stage :blink:

You guys need to learn how to treat us ladies. You could learn ALOT from us. Like for instance.... Manners, cleanliness, kindness, and the most important one............. Respect. Also, us girls are alot meaner and some of us have claws to dig into your flesh with. So think(if you know how) before you mess with us.

Turbolift doors open. Jeanway, followed by the rest of the girls RUSH the guys, phasers drawn. Shots fly across the bridge. All the guys dive for cover. They hurridly set stink-bombs around on the floor then shoot at them once they are all back at the turbo-lift door, to set them off. The bridge fills with a pink, funky-smelling smoke. The turblift doors close and all the guys are trapped in their own foul smelling funk. :b-day::b-day::b-day: " Come on girls lets get out of here." :b-day: :o :blink: :jaw: :o :blink:

AND START USING 'SPELL CHECK', OR NEXT TIME YOU WON'T GET OUT ALIVE!!!!!!!

Edited by Jeanway

You guys need to learn how to treat us ladies. You could learn ALOT from us. Like for instance.... Manners, cleanliness, kindness, and the most important one............. Respect. Also, us girls are alot meaner and some of us have claws to dig into your flesh with. So think(if you know how) before you mess with us.

Hey the hang always shows the ladys respect :b-day: ..as for claws...i like pain :b-day: :blink:

Turbolift doors open. Jeanway, followed by the rest of the girls RUSH the guys, phasers drawn. Shots fly across the bridge. All the guys dive for cover. They hurridly set  stink-bombs around on the floor then shoot at them once they are all back at the turbo-lift door, to set them off. The bridge fills with a pink, funky-smelling smoke. The turblift doors close and all the guys are trapped in their own foul smelling funk. :b-day:  :b-day:  :b-day: " Come on girls lets get out of here."  :b-day:  :o  :blink:  :o  :o  :blink:

AND START USING 'SPELL CHECK', OR NEXT TIME YOU WON'T GET OUT ALIVE!!!!!!!

Ok guys as captain of the good ship.."Whats up hot stuff"..i say we go on a pantie raiding trip to that fluffy ship the girls call home...no holds barred ,we came we saw, we left in a hurry because i dont like the look of angry girls with mud packs on there face :jaw:

You guys stay off of our ship or your male captain will return as a full fledged girl. You are all rude little termites.

You guys stay off of our ship or your male captain will return as a full fledged girl. You are all rude little termites.

:b-day: Ok the captain cancels that last order...only because i dont want a high pitched voice :b-day: ...as for being rude termites...you girls love us guys really you just wont admit it..i mean if it was'nt for us guys you wouldnt have a ship :blink:

That may or may not be true. Us girls are smarter and stronger than we appear. And as for loving you.....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! GROOOOOOOOSSSSSSS!!!!!! We would only love you in your dreams. At least that goes for some of us. I will not speak for my crewmates. We could have built our own ship. But we don't want to give up the ship we alrady hve because then we will have to buy a hole bunch more decor and redecorate our new ship. And that would waste valuable shopping spree time.

That may or may not be true. Us girls are smarter and stronger than we appear. And as for loving you.....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! GROOOOOOOOSSSSSSS!!!!!! We would only love you in your dreams. At least that goes for some of us. I will not speak for my crewmates. We could have built our own ship. But we don't want to give up the ship we alrady hve because then we will have to buy a hole bunch more decor and redecorate our new ship. And that would waste valuable shopping spree time.

ER..i didnt mean love me personally i to have taste :b-day: ...and i never said women are not capable of building there own ship or being strong, i know a very strong lady here at this site :b-day: ...as for the shoping spree i wasnt gonna mention it as thats a sexist comment :blink:

I know you didn't mean any of that. Sorry if I caused any offence.

Hmm ok no problem The Hang does not hold grudges,i can take as good as i give out thats why i Rock :b-day: :b-day: ...lets just have fun :b-day: .....i was just in the fluffy ship thread and you girls wanna shave me bald :blink: ... :b-day:

Hmm we need more action in this thread,this is not how the good ship.."whats up hot stuff" should be running,we need a night club in here and a few wide screen Tv's on the bridge,mabe some spot lights on the decks and a Dj in the turbo lift :hug:..we could steal all this stuff from the girls ship :flowers:

Dont you dare come to our ship you rude smelly onsects. You come over and you just may be turned into barbies. ;):eek::hug::hug::flowers: You better start eekout::blink:(don't tell Jeanway I was over here)

Dont you dare come to our ship you rude smelly onsects. You come over and you just may be turned into barbies. :hug:  :hug:  ;)  :blink:  :eek: You better start eekout::)(don't tell Jeanway I was over here)

LOL for a girl who dont like our ship much you also seem to spend much of your time here,i wonder why..... hmmmmm :) :flowers: ...and i wont tell jeanway you have been here every night for the last few days but you have to give something back..we will work out a price at a later date ;)

This place is starting to turn into a dump. Maybe we should abandon the USS Craphound and build us a brand new ship. We can strip this one for parts. Good idea? Besides I think the garbage we've been throwing down the turbolift shaft is starting to ferment and it smells like a** and feet in here. :flowers: Let's build us the USS Craphound B. :hug: We should make this ship self-cleaning.

Edited by fenriz275

Thats because I like to spy on u. And make sure u haven't made any plans to invade our ship. Bye.

:flowers:

OooOOO spying are you...as long as your not taking pics for blackmail reasons thats ok with me :hug:

And Fenriz this is a new ship....ok its not fully fitted but the Hang is working on it,its gonna be the hottist ship in the galaxy every night partys, drink till you drop,dance till you die and all that crap :blink:

Thats because I like to spy on u. And make sure u haven't made any plans to invade our ship. Bye.

:waaaa:

OooOOO spying are you...as long as your not taking pics for blackmail reasons thats ok with me :waaaa:

And Fenriz this is a new ship....ok its not fully fitted but the Hang is working on it,its gonna be the hottist ship in the galaxy every night partys, drink till you drop,dance till you die and all that crap :(

HAHA... Hang looks like the "guys" are not into your flying strip club in space,mabe its the green dancers :hug: Btw have you never heard of cleaning this place up my shoes are sticking to the carpet..eawwwwww

Hi guys. I just came to quote something that hangon said in the girls enterprise.

hangon Posted Today, 10:50 AM

QUOTE(Sorfiwien @ Feb 16 2005, 10:32 PM)

It's probably got u gigling like a school girl b-cuz u r a school girl. hahah. And this is the GIRLS Enterprise hangon and just so u know I'm also T'Pol_1. By the way, u should bump the boys Enterprise.

Aha i see...why the name change? T'pol_1 is pretty cool IMO  .....hmmm bump the boys Enterprise,that could be a health risk  anyway i only came in to se if i could find my high heels *cough* i mean sneakers

Thats exactly whats in the girls enterprise u can check if u dont believe me.

Hi guys. I just came to quote something that hangon said in the girls enterprise.
hangon Posted Today, 10:50 AM

QUOTE(Sorfiwien @ Feb 16 2005, 10:32 PM)

It's probably got u gigling like a school girl b-cuz u r a school girl. hahah. And this is the GIRLS Enterprise hangon and just so u know I'm also T'Pol_1. By the way, u should bump the boys Enterprise.

Aha i see...why the name change? T'pol_1 is pretty cool IMO  .....hmmm bump the boys Enterprise,that could be a health risk  anyway i only came in to se if i could find my high heels *cough* i mean sneakers

Thats exactly whats in the girls enterprise u can check if u dont believe me.

304028[/snapback]

LMAO trying to stitch me up are you :P ...but the guys know i was just joking :P ....*looks around*..wow this place needs cleaning,mabe one of the girls would be so kind and give it a quick vacum? :waaaa:

Yeah, your right it does needs some cleaning. *hands hang the apron and vacum. You have little time before the inspection* :waaaa:

Yeah, your right it does needs some cleaning.  *hands hang the apron and vacum. You have little time before the inspection*  :jem'hadar:

304379[/snapback]

No No No...i will just use a couple of Green slave girls :batman: ...and being captain of this ship i do the inspection and we pass with flying colors every time :batman:

Yeah, right. Who will clean up after the drool?

Edited by Odie

They never really do. We just let them think that they are in charged. :jem'hadar:

LMAO are you 2 ladys looking for work cuz there is plenty to do on this ship..*gives dawn and kerry a mop and bucket*...the mens room needs a good scrub :P