Sign in to follow this  
fenriz275

An Enterprise Just For The Guys

Since the ladies have their redecorate Enterprise thread I thought I'd start one for us guys. First thing I'd get would be a sweet surround sound system for that giant viewscreen on the bridge. Then get rid of all those consoles that block the view from the shiatsu massage recliners with mini-fridge's built into them and blackout all of the portholes so the starlight doesn't reflect on the TV and a DVD disc changer with plenty of movies where things explode. :roflmao:

Edited by fenriz275

:roflmao: Righteous

Hmmmm, a better weapons targeting system? I guess other people will come up with better ideas... I think I'll need to think about it...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

Yea, the galaxy class bridge could easaly accomodate tuns of cupholders and the captain could get one, and one on his armchair people to spy on people :roflmao:

While the computer voice is nice, I'd also modify it slightly to talk dirty to me every now and again.

I'd also modify the replicators to send out an electric shock every time some sissy orders Earl Grey.

I'd turn the ready room into my own personal gym complete with increased artificial gravity and hologram spotters who shout things like "It's all you!" and "You da man!"

While the computer voice is nice, I'd also modify it slightly to talk dirty to me every now and again.

LMAO yep i will have one of those as well,and plasma screens all over the ship,and mabe some wicked speakers to blast out my music,i would also change 10 forward into a night club with lapdancers and pole dancers :roflmao: and all female crew would be in short skirts..lol..and some Hot rod type shuttle pods,i would put bubble baths and saunas in the cargo bays just for fun,and on the front of the ship massive spot lights..lol :roflmao:

You remember the old television show "Knight Rider?" I would put one of those red lights on the front of the Enterprise that scanned back and forth like on the front of KITT.

I would also equip the Captain's chair with a steering wheel, gas pedal, clutch, brake, and a shifter with a nitro injector button on it - hang a few dashboard dice off the screen for fun.

I would also modify the replicators so that they absolutely would not work unless you preceeded every request with, "What do you got on tap?"

You know they way we guys are half of the stuff we want to add to the ship won't ever get finished. Loose AV cables will be laying all over the deck, plastic nailed up to cover the gaping holes in the walls, instead of models of starships on the walls we have a bunch of old bowling trophies that aren't even ours but some we fished out of someone's trash, a port a pot in the turbolift because no one's installed the plumbing yet, no work getting done because we're all watching TV, and the whole ship is held together with duct tape. :laugh:

These are the voyages of the Starship " Craphound " , boldly going where no man has gone before, but not until after the game. :bow:

Edited by fenriz275

You know they way we guys are half of the stuff we want to add to the ship won't ever get finished. Loose AV cables will be laying all over the deck, plastic nailed up to cover the gaping holes in the walls, instead of models of starships on the walls we have a bunch of old bowling trophies that aren't even ours but some we fished out of someone's trash, a port a pot in the turbolift because no one's installed the plumbing yet, no work getting done because we're all watching TV, and the whole ship is held together with duct tape. 

YEAH FENRIZ YOU ROCK, :laugh::bow:

In your readyroom hangs a centerfold,

always a awaymission on Risa

Oh dear, I knew I should've come to this thread.. :laugh:

But I must admit...I do think some of your ideas sound nice, like the surrond sound system :bow: Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I don't like to the idea of blasting some Black Sabbath while crusing at warp speed.

And I think Nik and Fen just have some funny ideas...Starship Crarhound...lol

But I must admit...I do think some of your ideas sound nice, like the surrond sound system :bow: Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I don't like to the idea of blasting some Black Sabbath while crusing at warp speed.

What are you doing in here Q? Admiral Jeanway says as she shakes her finger at Q :: Grabs Q by the ear and drags her back to the Enterprise for Girls:: Much like the Queen dragged Voyager back into the Alpha Quandrant.

We're also going to need a barbeque pit get rid of that table in the readyroom. We'll also need some uniforms, I'm thinking chef hats, Hawaiian shirts, and aprons with starships on them. A couple of pine scented air fresheners aren't a bad idea either, to hang near the port a pot. Anyone want to rip the guts out of a photon torpedo, fill it with trash, and launch it at a passing Warbird? :laugh:

But I must admit...I do think some of your ideas sound nice, like the surrond sound system :o Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I don't like to the idea of blasting some Black Sabbath while crusing at warp speed.

What are you doing in here Q? Admiral Jeanway says as she shakes her finger at Q :: Grabs Q by the ear and drags her back to the Enterprise for Girls:: Much like the Queen dragged Voyager back into the Alpha Quandrant.

:bow: The ideas are pretty cool....

*makes a party in the T.A.R.D.I.S.*

lastresort.jpg42.gif

what about a SEVEN OF NINE SCREENSAVER???

:laugh:

:bow: j/k

A bottomless bowl of popcorn

Place the holodecks under the complete control of Lt. Reg Barclay. I won't complain if Quark lends him the "Vulcan Love Slave" program.

We're also going to need a barbeque pit get rid of that table in the readyroom. We'll also need some uniforms, I'm thinking chef hats, Hawaiian shirts, and aprons with starships on them. A couple of pine scented air fresheners aren't a bad idea either, to hang near the port a pot. Anyone want to rip the guts out of a photon torpedo, fill it with trash, and launch it at a passing Warbird? :laugh:

Right On!

How about replacing the Deflector with a huge DirecTV dish. Steal a Borg cube, gut it out and turn it into a huge Football Field.

You remember the old television show "Knight Rider?" I would put one of those red lights on the front of the Enterprise that scanned back and forth like on the front of KITT. 

I would also equip the Captain's chair with a steering wheel, gas pedal, clutch, brake, and a shifter with a nitro injector button on it - hang a few dashboard dice off the screen for fun.

I would also modify the replicators so that they absolutely would not work unless you preceeded every request with, "What do you got on tap?"

OH! KNIGHT RIDER IS MY 2ND FAVORITE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have to agree with all those ideas.........and some more like getting slipstream drive so we can cruise to Risa once each mission gets boring :dude:

And to get to some of those.....interesting planets :) maybe something more? Some wheels to unfold when we land on the planet.......of course complete with hydraulics :dude: We can bounce up and down with Black Betty playing in the background. :dude:

There should be a ferengi-dresscode voor the female-crewmembers

But I want K.I.T.T on the bridge too, and Bonny (The Woman who keeps K.I.T.T working, repairs him, and knows eveything about him)

:dude: That woman will be 100 years old now, better get Carmen Electra on the bridge :dude:

lol, with the age turn-backer she isn't :dude: Also, I have made a computer device. Say the name of any person and a replicated image will appear with the personalitys of that person or you can program personalitys. Who wants to try it 1st?

Guest Guest
lol, with the age turn-backer she isn't :dude: Also, I have made a computer device. Say the name of any person and a replicated image will appear with the personalitys of that person or you can program personalitys. Who wants to try it 1st?

Well why not, i,ll be first, what do i have to do?

Well why not, i,ll be first, what do i have to do?

eeeh oopps sorry forgot to log in

Just say "Computer program 11, create _____________ (say name) with _______________ personalitys (Make it the true personality or your custem one). Make it so" then it is done. :dude: I will demonstrate "Computer, Program 11, create T'Son with true personalitys. Make it so" *a duplicate T'Son appears" very intresting. May the Phrophets Guide you T'Son. (Duplicate) Yes, may the phrophets guide you too, my child. (T'Son) "Computer, end program 11" Now, you can try

::walks in accidentily::

Hey whats that smell?! ::looks at the guys who are of the wall::

OH NO WRONG SHIP::screams for her life::

"Computer, Program 11, create Seven with two big personalitys. Make it so" *a duplicate Seven appears":dude: