Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ An Enterprise Just For The Girls ~

lol *takes money from Q stole my bike* Vulcan guys are OK, they take showers twice a day and keep clean. And Q stole my bike, if you ever take our money again I'll get my good friend Q on the phone and you can change your name to "Q stole my bikes" *beams away to guy's ship and raises shield*

Edited by TSonofvulcan

Well, we can still fun stuff besides going on shopping sprees :blink:

*gasp of excitement* Let's play with each other's hair! :blink: *giggles*

Jeanway pulls out long piece of leather she used to tie Fenriz's long hair with when she braided his. Looks at it and starts to cry :blink: Jeanway misses her days on the Ocean. :blink:

:) Hello Ladies I am glad to see that carpets were mentioned , Nice thick fluffy and soft is the way I like them. Color your chioce not to picky (but not Red, Oj or Yellow).

:P If you guy's ever look at some of the old post you will discover one called "Red Alert" and know that Chataeya is not a light female to deal with , So males beware! I can and will make you :dude: .

:blink: :blink: I am now back to defend the Female population on this board! :bow:

Edited by Chataeya

Chataeya and Jeanway sit together in the messhall, sipping Jasmine tea and discuss the color of the carpet. " I'm in total agreement with you Chat, I hate those colors too. Perhaps a nice deep indigo for the bridge, what do you think?" :blink:

:blink: Oh Yes most diffently ,indingo ,nice cool calming color , good for mental and psyhic ablities. :blink:

It's summer, I want a tanning bed in here somewhere. AND a WaterWorld Theme Park Program in the holodeck. :picard-sith:

Oh yeah! And how about a holodeck program of a beach filled with hot guys who do nothing but serve us drinks and fawn over us?

Oh yeah!  And how about a holodeck program of a beach filled with hot guys who do nothing but serve us drinks and fawn over us?

You women dont ask for much do you :picard-sith: ..*looks around*...i thought i was on the wrong ship :laugh:..water world theme park :huh:

Hang? What are doing back on this ship? Don't you have a ship for guys out there somewhere? Don't MAKE me hurt you now. :huh: By the way Hang, how's Danny doin??? :picard-sith:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Still swimmin??? :laugh:

Edited by Jeanway

Sounds lovely Jeanway, I of course, programed the holodeck to make a complete copy of T'Son wearing a toga with a foot fetish. Anyone care to have their feet licked?

Edited by BlueCrystal

Hang? What are doing back on this ship? Don't you have a ship for guys out there somewhere? Don't MAKE me hurt you now. :laugh: By the way Hang, how's Danny doin??? :laugh:

LMAO...nah the guys ship stinks of sweaty feet,beer and other funky smells :huh: ...you ladys have got a bit of class :picard-sith: ..hehe...as for danny the face is healing but the mental scars will never heal :laugh: ..

Sounds lovely Jeanway,  I of course, programed  the halodeck to make a complete copy of T'Son wearing a toga with a foot fetish.  Anyone care to have their feet licked?

Sounds Lovely BC :nono::laugh::laugh::picard-sith: :huh: :laugh::laugh:

Y'know. If the boys are going to intrude on us maybe we should kidnap a whole buch of them and lock them in a frilly pick fluffy shuttlepod(most guys hate that) and jettison them off of the ship after taking out the dilithium crystal so they wont have and power to get back to their ship. But we will leave enought dilithium crystal for life support. I mean we need them to live so we can get a ransom which should be that the guy leave our ship alone and disinfect everything they touch with their diseased hands or feet. Of course they'll be in suits so they don't contaminate anything else.

Yea, keep them in tow with the grabbeler, let'm spin a little. :picard-sith::laugh: Do some mean turns and stuff like that. Watch their little faces press up against the windows :nono::laugh::laugh: :huh: :laugh:

But before we put them in the frilly pink fluffy shuttlepod we should meke some makeup that can't be wiped or washed off and stays on for a week and make them all pretty so when their shipmates see them they start to fear us more than ever. Mwaa HA HA HA HA!!! :picard-sith: And maybe dress them in some pretty little dresses and high heels. And definately some perfume. Mwaa HA HA HA HA!!!! :laugh:

Definatley! Maybe a few braids too. And we can't forget painting their nails. And pierce their ears and put in diamond and heart earrings in.

*Beams in*....crud not again...cheap klingon site to site transporters....btw why have you all got mud on your faces :picard-sith: ....oh and my hair is to short for braids :huh: :laugh:

Well. Maybe we won't go that far but just far enough for the guys to leave our ship alone and maybe run a few errands for us. We should not have to put up with their stink on our ship. And can anybody think of any other means of girlish torture made to use on guys.

You can still have makup on your face Hangon. And you can still where dresses, high heels, earrings, and did you ever hear of extensions. We will still get you to look like a girl. One way or another. Mwaa Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!! Mwaa Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!! Mwaa Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!! Mwaa Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

:laugh: <<-----Jeanway

:nono: <<----Hang

Jeanway to Hang's head-->> :picard-sith:

Hang-------->>> :laugh:

All the girls----->>>>> :wow: :huh: :huh: :laugh: :o :laugh:

:laugh: <<-----Jeanway

:wow: <<----Hang

Jeanway to Hang's head-->> :picard-sith:

Hang-------->>> :o

All the girls----->>>>> :huh:  :laugh:  :o  :laugh:  :nono:  :huh:

LOL ok Hang gets the point sorry it was just to fluffy not to :wow: ...btw nice wall to wall carpets ;) :laugh: