Sign in to follow this  
Owerlord

oi people

I'm a new member here and naturally a big star trek fan.That's all from me for now,because I'm currently quite buisy working on my theory of chaos article for the school, but I'll drop later. It's nice to see so many Trekies on one place.Trek on!

P.S. I've seem some people here interested in physics and mathematics. Does anyone know where could i find some graphs of atractors and fractals?Thanks in advance

Does anyone know where could i find some graphs of atractors and fractals?Thanks in advance

No clue. I would talk to master q if I were you. I'm honestly convinced he knows everything.

Welcome aboard!Wave%20Hello.gif

Hello and welcome to the boards Owerlord! I currently do not have an idea where you can get your hands on those graphs, but you can always search on the net for places that DO carry them...there are many places online where you can get science related items(lab equipment, graphs, charts, books...ect, ect.) And definately ask master_q, he may be able to more directly lead you to those graphs...

Have fun on the boards, and being interested in physics myself, I will see you areound the Sci & Tech boards!!

Welcome!

I hope that you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to talking with you more in the future.

Chaos Theory! You got to love it.

Usually for pictures (if its chaos theory to really anything) I usually go to http://www.google.com/ and then click Images and from there it should give you some good ones. (Sometimes it does not, but a majority of the times it finds the pictures I’m looking for)

I don’t know of any site off hand that is dedicated to this theory. :-(

I would have to look around.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I'm a new member here and naturally a big star trek fan.That's all from me for now,because I'm currently quite buisy working on my theory of chaos article for the school, but I'll drop later. It's nice to see so many Trekies on one place.Trek on!

P.S. I've seem some people here interested in physics and mathematics. Does anyone know where could i find some graphs of atractors and fractals?Thanks in advance

Welcome dude, enjoy the site :laugh:

Sign in to follow this