Sign in to follow this  
please delete

Favorite TOS Character

Who is your favorite TOS charater?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite TOS charater?

• Captain Kirk
    • Dr. McCoy
    • Mr. Spock
    • Scotty
    • Uhura
    • Nurse Chapel
    • Chekov
    • Sulu
    • unknown
    • other

My fav TOS character has to be KIRK he is my hero..lol i just like his style,how he runs the enterprise and doesnt take no crap,and also his way with the ladys,he is the only guy i know who had a green lady :) :)

My fav TOS character has to be KIRK he is my hero..lol i just like his style,how he runs the enterprise and doesnt take no crap,and also his way with the ladys,he is the only guy i know who had a green lady :)  :(

:) I should have know you would say something like that :) i voted for MR.SPOCK he is always calm and cool about everything and those ears just make me go mmmmm :lol:

Let me suprise everyone with this one.

<------------------------ :) :)

Click for Spoiler:

MR. SPOCK Edited by Vulcan IDIC

I like Kirk, Spock, Scotty, Bones, Sulu, Chekov, Uhura, Rand,...Ooohhhh Pick 1 ?!

If I have to pick 1 I'm going with Spock... :)

Scotty if I have to pick just one. I can always picture him down in Engineering with a big hammer beating the crap out of the warp core, none of that fine tuning nonsense for him, it's gonna work even if he has to beat the stupid thing into scrap. :laugh:

Although I chose Dr. McCoy - aka "Bones" - I also like the other TOS characters as well. Dr. McCoy for a character is quite the "character" with such comments like " I'm just a country doctor" or about Spock the "green-blooded, pointy-eared Vulcan." :laugh:

Bones! I just love Bones! :laugh:

He's great, I love it when he's always grumpy and arguing around with Spock. Bones is the man :laugh:

I voted for Chekov, because he reminded me of my great-grandfather from Russia.

I voted for Dr McCoy. I have always liked all of the original crew but he was always my favourite.

I liked Bones because of his sense of humor and his continuos yet good natured banter with Spock.

I liked the little quirks in his character e.g his dislike of the transporter and the way he was quick to tell every one that he was not a miracle worker "I'm a Doctor not a ........" .

He really cared about Kirk and Spock and the whole crew not only because he was their Doctor but because they were his friends.

You may have thought that I would vote for Shatner- but you would be very much mistaken. George Takei is my honey bunney. It drives me wild when he strips his shirt off, and when crew members pick up pieces of china.

When hot tea is spilling down your chest George, is when I want you!

Multipile Favorite TOS Character!

----------------------------------------

1. Kirk

2. Spock

3.Scotty

4. McCoy

5.Uhura

6. Chekov

7.Sulu

===================================

:blink: :blink: :) :dude:

What a hard choice!!!! Kirk is THE hero of my youth!! I admire Spock - even more after I saw Leonard Nimoy at a convention and I LOVE Scotty especially after I was having so much fun on the couch during a photo session with James Doohan.

I voted for Spock! But as I said it was a very close decision.