Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Happy Birthday Jem_Soong

birthdaycake.jpgFireworks-08.gif

Happy Birthday Jem. Hope your dad has lots of special things planned for you today. All of the sisters send our best to you!! huddle.gif

Fireworks-01.gifFireworks-03.gif

Note: Jem is Alterego's daughter.

:angry: THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! :lol:

This is a BIG surprise!! :D I didn't think that I was going to get a happy brithday from all of you!!  The birthday song was also a big surprise!! :) signed, Jem Soong

Thank you all who posted to Jem on her birthday thread at STARTREKFANS.NET especially Takara_Soong, who posted the thread.

Here’s a little story about this, her 10th BD (Yes, home movies! ;) ) For more than the last year Jem had been making sure we understood she expected a Hugh 10th BD blowout bash. 2 months ago, I was about to tell her to begin getting a guest list together when I had a Vision, a Revelation! I thought what the heck and told her my proposition. I told her it would cost around 200 dollars to pay for the party and spoke my counterproposal. I asked her if she would rather have that $200 in her pocketbook instead, with a deadpan expression on her face she said simply "I’ll take the 200 bucks" Kids these days!

We had a great day today, we all went to the hair salon and both she and mommy got new hair-dos. We went to see Lizzy McGuire (which wasn’t half bad) and then we had a nice early dinner. Thanks again to all who helped make my being here a family affair on Jems BD, you all rock!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I had no idea that Alterego and Jem_Soong were father and daughter. That is so cool.