22 members have voted

1. 1. Whatd you think?

• AMAZING!!!!
    • It was ok
    • Havent seen it but plan to
    • Havent seen it and dont plan to
    • Meh
    • KEEP IT AWAY FROM MEEEEEEE!!

Haven't seen it but plan to on DVD when released. I'm waiting for DVD based ona review I heard of it just being noisy nonsense. I do wanna give it a shot but not at $8 a pop.

Van Helsing Film!

---------------------

I was thinking of Seeing it but i watched Troy Instead and Shrek 2 and still will hopefully see Harry Potter and Garfield :The Movie and SpiderMan 2

:P :P :P :laugh:

Haven't seen it but plan to on DVD when released. I'm waiting for DVD based ona review I heard of it just being noisy nonsense. I do wanna give it a shot but not at $8 a pop.

I'm with you AE, there aren't many movies I'd pay $8 to see along with noisy kids, cell phones, stale popcorn, and watered down soda. Not my idea of a good time, plus at home I don't have to wear any pants, try that at the movies they say no shirt, no shoes, no service but apparently the pants part is implied. :P :P

It sounds like pure action instead of plot....

I like plot better than action. I also just don't like the basis.

Just doesn't appeal to me..

I LOVED IT!!!!!! BEST MOVIE EVER!!! *Hugs Dracula* Richard Roxburgh did a tres bein job with everyone's favorite Count ^-^. They whole gypsy idea just blew me away!! And the black and white begining! B) one word. WOW!

I thought it was good. Although it was alot of "action", there was some plot to it. I mean, "without giving too much away for those who haven't seen it" we did learn about an interesting point of view for the origins of the two archrivals.

Click For Spoiler
I thought that it was interesting to show that Van Helsing was Gabriel and so forth. Also, I HATED this movie for the fact that the girl DIES. How HORRIBLE. Yeah, that just totally put the movie on my "s" list, and no, the "s" does not stand for "super" B)

btw, that is an awesome pic, enigmatic_mystery B) Did RC draw up the dollz for you??

~Jaina

Edited by jaina27

Wow, when did I vote on this? Anyway, it was a great movie and I can't wait until it comes out, because I can rent it a week before it comes out to the public (you!) B)

btw, that is an awesome pic, enigmatic_mystery  :laugh:  Did RC draw up the dollz for you??

~Jaina

257075[/snapback]

:innocent: Thank you Jaina. No I drew the dolls up myself. I didn't know RC did dolls.