Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Admiral Drwho42's Ready Room

KlingonD7-TypeBattleCruiser16.jpg

S.S. Twilight Zone OBE-1412

tzintro1-1.giftzintro1-2.gif

tzintro2.giftzintro3.gif

Admiral DrWho42's Ready Room

You can contact here about mission ideas, other ideas, general discussion about what you'd like for the S.S. Twilight Zone, etc.

lurch3.jpg

Just pull the rope, and Lurch (my butler) shall come...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

Anyone's welcome in my Ready Room... Avoid the trap-door though.... (hehe... :( )

lastresort.jpg42.gif

what do you do if everybody's drunk or playing pool?

Hmmm....

Join in. :P

lastresort.jpg42.gif

::The Ambassador is sitting in the corner drinking tea::

Pool Where?

::The Ambassador is sitting in the corner drinking tea::

Pool Where?

Well, I assume we installed a holodeck in the D7, and several other holo-projectors for the miscellaneous photonics...

I'm not sure we had a pool originally...

Do 23rd century flat-foreheaded Klingons like the water? :P

lastresort.jpg42.gif

ok the::sips tea::

Would you like some Dr?

"Sure :P Thanx. Seems like the crew is a bit dysfunctional... Ehm, what kind of tea is this?"

lastresort.jpg42.gif

O.k., Doc, what's T.A.R.D.I.S.?

::stretches out on overstuffed chaise lounge on the balcony and watches the sunset:: Got any fruit in here Doc? I could make us all some smoothies. Tina, you want one? ::Lights a cigarette:: Put on some Leonard Cohen, would ya Doc?

::calls Fenriz on her cell phone:: Hi Sweetie, You should come over to see Doc. Yep, OK, A huh, yes , yep ,sure, nope, yep, o.k., see ya soon, Love Ya. Hey Doc, Fen's coming over, is that alright with you?

Sure Tin, here you go, I make it up right now. ::Chops fruit, throws it in the blender, WHIRRRRRR!:: k, HERE YOU GO. :: Hands Tina hollowed out pineapple with a delicious Pina Colada in it, sans the rum, no drinking of alcohol allowed in Doc's Place. We're all crazy enough in here as it is. :clap: Hey, anyone want to play um, DARTS? Hey Doc, you got a dartboard?

Geeze Tina, I haven't played billiards in a long time, that is what you mean isn't it? O.K., let's see, where's my quecase :clap::clap: You want me to break Tina, or do you want to?

O.k., Doc, what's T.A.R.D.I.S.?

::stretches out on overstuffed chaise lounge on the balcony and watches the sunset:: Got any fruit in here Doc? I could make us all some smoothies. Tina, you want one? ::Lights a cigarette:: Put on some Leonard Cohen, would ya Doc?

::calls Fenriz on her cell phone:: Hi Sweetie, You should come over to see Doc. Yep, OK, A huh, yes , yep ,sure, nope, yep, o.k., see ya soon, Love Ya.  Hey Doc, Fen's coming over, is that alright with you?

Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space

Click for Spoiler:

st--9x19.jpg

Discontinuity Guide QV Articles

vortex.jpg

The TARDIS (an old type-40) is the machine I use to traverse the infinites and eternities (when functioning properly..).

It is my space-time machine, with a broker Chameleon Circuit (or Cloaking Device, right now it's stuck on Police Box-mode...), that defies most of present (ehm, Earth-year 2004 and such)-day physics...

It is also bigger within, than out (i.e. that pod from Future Tense [ENT #42])....

It's not a very reliable time-machine, but it gets me through chronology....

Anyways.... Yes, we have a dartboard, a pool table, alcohol is allowed, yes, Fen can come, and I shall put on that music right now... :clap:

The Ready Room is much bigger than the standard ones... :clap:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Since I've been experimenting with grav-plating technology... It's on the wall right of the Ready Room's door.

There's a diving board there too.

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Hey Doc, this dartboard is actually somebody's face :clap: Is that normal here? If I throw a dart at it, he'll bleed :clap: You think that's a good idea Doc? You don't want blood all dripping down the wall now do you Doc?

Hey Doc, this dartboard is actually somebody's face :clap: Is that normal here? If I throw a dart at it, he'll bleed :clap: You think that's a good idea Doc? You don't want blood all dripping down the wall now do you Doc?

Hmmm, not really...

*gets out new dartboard from package, and removes darts from face (and such)*

Does the blood dripping on the walls read: "REDRUM"?

*goes and find something to eat thereafter*

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Ok, here's the doc....

Let's begin with the dermal regenerator...

::drinks more Drinks and forgets to mention to everyone she is a docter:::

Ah well

Is that synthehol?

Ok, everybody gets 13 ccs of anaprovaline....

Um no its Rum..The real stuff

I was on earth and this Ship..I think it was ..A sea vessel came out o nowhere and threw me a cask of this stuff!

Ok, let's put that to 50 ccs of anaprovaline....

Ok, we nee to take that away from you....