Who's your favorite captain?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite captain?

• James T. Kirk
    • Jean-Luc Picard
    • Benjamin Sisko
    • Kathryn Janeway
    • Johnathan Archer

I voted for Picard. As I have stated in other favourite captain polls here, if were in Starfleet I would have no hesitation to put my life in his hands. Archer is creeping up to that category too.

I would never trust my life to Kirk. In TOS practically every week there was the unknown crew member who got killed (ok I exagerate).

Janeway. She just rocked! :angry: After her Picard. Picard is a wonderful captain, i just couldn't get into all that classical music and earl gray tea. bedlam.gif

I can't believe I hadn't voted in this poll. It's really a tie for me between Kirk and Picard. I voted for Picard, just because he had more seasons.

I voted for Capt. Archer. (big shocker) Only because the latest tends to be the greatest for me. Picard would be a squeaky close second but Archer wins out because not only is he a great leader like Picard, Archer is sexy.

Stardate:213855.5

I voted for James T. Kirk because no man could cheat death and get out of impossible situations like Kirk could

Archer!

Great commanding officer.He always looks for a peaceful alternative to any situation,and usually comes up with the solution to prolems without resorting to unecessary conflict.

A lot of people get down on him because of this,thinking that he is too slow to action or too much of a procrastinator (don't know if I spelled that right),but that's his strength.And that is what is going to win this Xindi conflict.

Archer of course.

Main reasons are the qualities which attracted me in frist place: His humanity and the way he deals with problems - he uses his brain to convince (not persuade or force) and to achieve his goals

Kirk - Picard - Sisko = thats my next ranking list

I, too, voted for Captain Jonathan Archer!

He has the spirit of an explorer, but is now thrust into unaccustomed dire situations which, if not not resolved correctly, will have fatal consequences. He is proving that he is able to get through these situations, acquire desperately need knowledge (without resorting to desperate measures) and all the while he keeps what makes him human intact.

James T. Kirk would have to be my next choice.