Sign in to follow this  
BlueCrystal

Useless Facts To Share

Sometimes my goofy computer makes me post things more than once, and I have to go back and edit the second one. :welcome:

Okay, another useless fact, then. The soft drink Moxie, a Maine invention and delicacy, actually used to be the second biggest soft drink in the world, only outstripped by Coca-Cola. Then the owner of multiple drug stores bought Pepsi-Cola, stocked only Pepsi in his soda fountains, and brought Pepsi out of bankruptcy. There's another little bit of this story, but it's why you can only find Moxie in general distribution in Maine.

Calling Moxie a delicacy is a compliment. It's an acquired taste...but it's worth acquiring! lol

Edited by LadyNarana

I hate my neighbors! They never got a proper building permit until well after the fact. They cut down trees, rose bushes and an old grapevine. They've been trapping the cute Kittens next door, not the cats that are the real nuisance. They used a live trap on the last one and did not stay nearby, so the poor thing was in a trap for 15 hours. They are stinking slimy cruel scum.

pigs orgasms last for 3 hrs

Lucky bloody pigs.

The door tomy bathroom is almost the same width as my hallway. It leeves and 5 inch gap when opened

Edited by Unadopted Angelic