Sign in to follow this  
BlueCrystal

Useless Facts To Share

My boring fact of the day is that cucumbers and watermelon are related and if you plant them too closely to together the watermelon will turn out to be one gaint cucumber.

So what's your boring fact that is garrantee to make you the life of any party. :(

Edited by BlueCrystal

Studies have shown the shorter you are the more fertile you are :tear:

That would explain the women in my family :(

Yeah, my dads side is short and he had to have an operation to prevent more kids;

Click for Spoiler:

it also explains that 2 girls have had aborted my kids, both hurt deeply, it's why i stopped drinking :(

Yeah, my dads side is short and he had to have an operation to prevent more kids;

Click for Spoiler:

it also explains that 2 girls have had aborted my kids, both hurt deeply, it's why i stopped drinking :(

:lol: :lol:

I'm short and I've been pregnant 5 times in the last 6 years (2 full term 3 miscarriages). Getting pregnant has never been a problem with our family, sadly staying pregnant has. :lol: I'll be getting a surgery soon too so I can't get pregnant. Three lost pregnancies is enough.

Studies have shown the shorter you are the more fertile you are :(

Click for Spoiler:

it also explains that 2 girls have had aborted my kids, both hurt deeply, it's why i stopped drinking :lol:

:lol: :tear:

I'm short and I've been pregnant 5 times in the last 6 years (2 full term 3 miscarriages). Getting pregnant has never been a problem with our family, sadly staying pregnant has. :lol: I'll be getting a surgery soon too so I can't get pregnant. Three lost pregnancies is enough.

My best friend's mum had a miscarriage, a cot death, and had 6 other kids, she's only about 5 foot.

Plus an ex gf of mine has had a miscarriage, she had just accepted the responsabilty coming :lol:

My sister is only 4'!0 and had five kids.

Maybe there is something to it.

the average lifespan of an American is 77 years

also

The brain truly does not completey stop resting from the sleep mode until around 8:30-10:30 in the morning :(

The first marines were there to shoot people who tried to escape from the navy.

There is an island in the Halifax Harbour where they would hang people who commited crimes in the navy (such as stealing and so on) and have their bodies left there till they rotted off to be shown as an example.

Edited by Nemesis

Studies have shown the shorter you are the more fertile you are :(

:tear: So that's the reason my sister and I are sterile, we're both over 5'5" and it's not the Endometriosis. This fact just made party history and I'll share it with her at her birthday party next weekend. LOL

I use to be a girl scout

My dad was a boy scout and so was his father

My mother was a troop leader with the Girl scouts

My father served abourd the Enterprise during Vietnam

you can put cockroaches in the microwave and it won't hurt them...(Unless they're the big fat ones with lots of liquid innards)

Learned from experience? J/k, j/k it acctually sounds like something I would do, lol! Bugs and sharks are the only animals that I have no compassion for.

Okies, my fact ^.^

pee glows under blacklight...weird :P

Nice

My Dad was a helmsman....Thats why I love Star trek so much

he was the one too kick start it!@

No..Marty

(Gets that it is a joke)

I have driven a gocart(crashed it),car(crashed it) Mopead(ditto) motocycle (ditto)

Dad has steered(?) the Enterprise,driven a car,rode a motocyle

My boring fact of the day is that cucumbers and watermelon are related and if you plant them too closely to together the watermelon will turn out to be one gaint  cucumber.

So what's your boring fact that is garrantee to make you the life of any party. :dude:

Hi there :dude:

I have some useless facts to share:

*All fruits have seeds, which means that tomatoes, pumpkin and avocadoes are all fuit.

*Once mango trees are planted, the trees will take about eight years to produce any mangoes.

*Grapes that are picked off a vine will not ripen after they are picked - they only ripen when left on the vine.

*A banana is actually classed as a herb.

*The length between your wrist and your elbow is the same size as your foot.

*The brain is such a complex organ that one part has no idea how another part works.

*Leonard Nimoy and William Shattner are both Jewish.

*Women that suffer from sea sickness or motion sickness are more likely to suffer with morning sickness while pregnant.

That is all I can think of right now,

Madam Captain out!!

w00t! (<ever notice the opitcal illision with that, the first 0 looks bigger than the second 0 and they both appear to lean left at the top.

A usless fact

I lived on the Island of Puerto Rico for 6 years

and hated every minute of it

The earth is not perfectly round and is flat at the poles.

Peter Illiych Tchaikovsky was gay

Christopther Plummer is a bisexual.

Alcohol is a depressant but people drink it to get out of depression :dude:

The Bible never said how many Magi visited Jesus

the average american has the educational equivalent to the average tested American third grader

Thomas edison did not invent the lightbulb. He invented the incandescent lamp.

My ancestors were the first European colonists to NZ’s south Island.

(^There's a useless fact^ )

*Once mango trees are planted, the trees will take about eight years to produce any mangoes.

Damn, I planted a mango tree about 1 year ago now I have to wait another 7 years. :dude:

w00t! (<ever notice the opitcal illision with that, the first 0 looks bigger than the second 0 and they both appear to lean left at the top.

I think you need to visit the optomitrist, AE. but I won't hold it against you, you've been on this planet for...twice as long as I have, and still with about 4 years to spare.