Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Voyages Of The S.s. Twilight Zone

WEAREBORG4102 to all aboard. All of you who need to depart please head to transporter room 2. Those who have transporterphobia please report to deck 7 at the shuttlebay.

WAB to Dr who, do you have any strange readings to port? I'm running a tachyon detection grid right now and I'm not getting anything....

Lieutenant SolarWind reports to DocWho42's ready room, ::floats in and sits on his head::  "Is this alright with you Captain, you know I'm light as a feather, you won't even know I'm here. So what did you want to discuss? Oh, by the by Sir, I like it that you lost the 'GLOW', it's alot easier on the eyes". :P  :P

Admiral 42's creepy Ready Room

*noticing SolarWind is sitting on his head (Er... What part of the head? :hug: )*

"Sure. Oh, anything you'd like... Oh, and your welcome :laugh: Hmmm, what position are you taking here? We got many available... Ghostbuster, Klingonese translator, Lurch's assistant.... But those are for the Redshirts... ( :P ) What would you'd like?"

*Pre-2nd Millenium Chandelier hangs unsuspended, defying gravity above them*

[NOTE: You can try my thread of the Ready Room if you'd like, but this is going well as it is right now :nono: ]

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

WEAREBORG4102 to all aboard. All of you who need to depart please head to transporter room 2. Those who have transporterphobia please report to deck 7 at the shuttlebay.

WAB to Dr who, do you have any strange readings to port? I'm running a tachyon detection grid right now and I'm not getting anything....

Old-styled Klingonese Transporter Room 2

Admiral 42 comes out of the turbolift drunk holding a bottle of Aldebaran whiskey *this can get dangerous...*

"Agh... Sorry I haven't been on duty... Oh, I've found this one unusually cloaked super-sized asteroid... *hands him one of them 23rd-century Klingon PADDs with drwho42istic data on it* "

He notices the different Section 13.13 crewmembers, and various other hallucinations...

*Rod Serling shouldn't be there! (He's in the Mess Hall right now...*

"Ah, hello Captain QSMB! :P How's the crew going? Where are we headed, btw? Better be somewhere interesting... Somewhen if you'd wanna make things even more interesting.... :P "

lastresort.jpg42.gif

"Asteroid, eh?" :P

First Officer to all crew: Does anyone want to play shoot the asteroid?

Is somone messing your mind people? The architecture, structures and equipment should be top of the line starfleet.

ARe you going to beam down AT?

We got a schedule to keep....

I see...

Does anybdy else have business on this planet?

S.S. twilight zone to Ivor Prime, please beam up all people, objects, and cargo to us transporter room 2 please...

*beam up*

Helm, engage full impulse and when you reach the edge of the system go to warp 3

QSMB jumps up and down "I wanna play shoot the asteroid!  I'm dying to blow something up!"

Over the Intercom:

*elevator music is halted, and replaced by Admiral 42's announcement*

"Good news, Section 13.13 has put us on a salvage mission to capture that asteroid and gather whatever tech is on it.... There seemed to be an extinct civilization on it (as far as we know..), and we'll be gathering up the values...

Then... We can blast it out of existence :P "

lastresort.jpg42.gif

prepare 1 science team led by drwho 2 engineering teams led by me and QSMB and a security team with BMU

Ok, have the EMH and the EEH activated...

Oh and activate indianna Jones...

:P

Okey, Indianna scan fo technology and trasmitthe coordinates to trasnporter room 2

Over the intercom:

"Attention to all departing away teams. Make sure that all assigned Redshirts are attending to their duties. Oh, and Tina, you may tag along. *gets off intercom to head for Transporter Room 2* "

lastresort.jpg42.gif

::grabs her Artifacs colleting gear and puts on a old timey african safari hat::

Oh an Adventure~!

The malfunctioning Transporter Room 2

Having gotten in gear, and in the mode for adventure, Admiral 42 enters the grey-walled room. Wielding his ancient time-lord sword, he begans to speak:

"We shall beam onward down to the surface of this world... Take note that what our sensors read, may not prove correct...

We are dealing with the aftermath of an advanced civilization *noticing we're going to a supersized cloaked asteroid* .

Redshirts, remember your purpose... We'll need you so that the main-characters won't be killed... K, all here?"

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

you , Tina, Beam me up, and me...

also some of those redshirts or what now are green and yellow top shirts :P

Coordinates received. Indianna, contact me if anything goes wrong.

Beam us down chief.

*transporter beams them to asteroid*

Indianna, I'm going to keep an open com channel...

Ok, where are we in the interior?

*you are south of the area with deected technology. Prepare for some weapons and automated defenses.*

Ok. Dr who, please take out your special tricorder with time stuff and other dr who features.

Everybody split up.

Make sure your phasers are set to vaporize. we don't want any nasty little surprises.

DrWho42's Science Team Marvin

"Oh ok. *takes out official "drwho42istically cool tricorder of science and scans...* Hmmmm.... Who's on my team? Oooh! Ancient Atlantean-like ruins!"

lastresort.jpg42.gif

"scans show an M class atmosphere with 70% Nitrogen and 21% O The rest is helium CO2 and hydrogen

Most rock is composed of a carbon infused graniticrock with high amounts of quartz crystals.

This asteroid was built!

Judging by molecular structure, this thing was basically replicated by something massive!!!

It was not made like regular granite. No heating patterns like granite.

Oh well on to the technology. I'm detecting a neutrino scan to our right. Ready phasers. "

Plasma beams barely miss heads, boiling atmosphere.

"Oooh.... that was close...!"

A bright blue ball of light suddenly appears engulfing the teams. It difuses into beams of thoron energy. Which focuses on a dome ahead of the away team. the energy comes bouncing back at them. It transports them inside the dome in a blinding point of white light.

Inside the dome, a hologram appears. "Why are you hear?" it asks.

WEAREBORG tells it that its creators are gone.

the hologram is then shut down.

"Must be a fail safe." says tinadoll.

A portal appears. the circular door opens in a spiraling motion liker the iris of a stargate. From the portal, a beam of light emerges. It hits a panel of some sort and a soft beeping heard.

"Please proceed to the consoles" says the computer.

balls of green light materialize and disapper leaving behind small consoles with instruments and helmets. One helmet, one small circular ball, and one small cube.

DRWHO scans them and finds them to be of a neutronium composition.

"We may be dealing with some of the most technologicaly advanced species we have yet seen."

ok... sure echo. you can be on the Science team. I bet you can since drwho42 is the admiral. Or you know what I mean...

:dude:

*wonders why WAB's eyebrows are moving up and down out of control... Last time that happened was when I made Spock emotioinal... or close to it... except that was one eyebrow...*

Ah... I see....

Oh well take a console...

all the information we need is here. Let's see Neutronium production, weapons manifolds, multidimensional travel, etc.

wow!....

Let's see if we can download this into tricorders...

Ok the security team downloads the security and tactical stuff

engineering team alpha downloads the engineering and science stuff

beta team downloads the culture and species information, anything about history and other species.

And the team heads download everything else...

Ok that should be about it...

Indianna, prepare to beam us up.

*transporter beam initiates*

ok... sure echo. you can be on the Science team. I bet you can since drwho42 is the admiral. Or you know what I mean...

:dude:

Myserious cloaked asteroid...

:dude: "Yes, you may join my Science Team..."

But then...

From the foggy depths comes a tremendous spinning hypercube of light engulfs Admiral 42, and he later disappears! :o

And then the Ghost of Phlox pops out of some haunted shuttlepod on the asteroid for no real good reason...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

In some luminal shape at hi-speeds....

There wasn't exactly walls, floors, or ceilings, but there were rays of light that compensated for them...

As Admiral 42 was being kidnapped by the ancient (but extinct [as far as we know....] ) race's program... A replica was being transferred, without much realization that the two were different...

*The Replica was actually digital :dude: , and so the real 42 was being sent elsewhere unknown of its destination...*

lastresort.jpg42.gif