DrWho42

Voyages Of The S.s. Twilight Zone

KlingonD7-TypeBattleCruiser16.jpg

The "official" S.S. Twilight Zone thread.... :hug:

tzintro1-1.giftzintro1-2.gif

tzintro2.giftzintro3.gif

Starlog: June 5th, 2379...

Admiral DrWho42's Ready Room

Admiral drwho42 was in his ready-room, rereading another science-fiction comedy, until trolley arrived from the Land of Make-Believe.

"Not now trolley," he said, as it rung, and moved back and forth.

Then DrWho42's butler, Lurch, came to bring him news:

"*grumbles* There's someone who wants to meet you......"

"Grand, Lurch. Who is it?"

[tag anyone]lastresort.jpg42.gif

Sorry to spoil the fun, admiral, but we have a ship to attend to....

Okay, lets begin active and passive scans of the area. I want any particle emmission catalogued. any energy fluctuations should also be catalogued. Prepare a structural analysis of this region of space on a subspace axis, dr.

I'll be retuning the sensors in engineering...

Edited by WEAREBORG4102

"Oh yes, I'm the Chief Science Officer (and Science-fiction... :hug: ). K, the scans shall commence."

DrWho42 went to the companel and did what was necessary, he then tapped his combadge...

"Captain Q Stole My Bike? Where are you? Hmmm, strange... Subspace phenomenon... Hehe... Righteous...."

[tags QSMB, and/or anyone else]

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

Let's see here....

Ummm... WEAREBORG4102 to QSMb, where are you???

Ok, she might be in a jeffries tube.....

Scanning for subspace axis....

normal...

fluctuations...

none...

hmmm....

antiproton levels are a little high...

Let's see...

Engineering to Science please initiate a photon pulse on a modulating frequency.

Then increase sensor resolution to max.

passive scans only please...

scan on the radation bands especially...

I have a little hunch what this is...

Also run probability simulations, I want to see if there is anything to do with the Heisenburg uncertainty principle...

Let's see...

Engineering to Science please initiate a photon pulse on a modulating frequency.

Then increase sensor resolution to max.

passive scans only please...

scan on the  radation bands especially...

I have a little hunch what this is...

Also run probability simulations, I want to see if there is anything to do with the Heisenburg uncertainty principle...

*grumbles* "I'm going to be needing to recruit a Chief Science Officer, since I'll just be the Chief Science-fiction Officer...."

"Computer? Initiate a photon pulse on the modulating frequency of... Hmmm, never mind... To whatever... Increase the resolution up to maxima. Passive scanning..."

(Computer HAL 9000) "k"

"Focus scans on all bands, but especially on the radiation ones... And then run the probability indicators to test out some WEAREBORG simulations...

Then... Space Invaders and black-and-white 60s B-Movies :( :tear:

And find the Captain for me, HAL..."

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Any post available on this ship for "A Lady of Light "? Doc Who? Could be very useful in impossible situations :(

The Doctor 42 got out of the centuries old Klingon chair and noticed the possible recruit...

"Hmmm, I'm helpful in impossible situations... Sure, the more the merrier :tear: , you can come visit my Ready Room if you want to discuss it..."

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Lieutenant Beam me Up stood behind the security console and waited for something exciting to happen. He sighed, it was always like this. Nothing exciting ever happened in the Federation unless it was to the Enterprise.

QSMB, drunk again, with a bottle of Romulan ale in hand, stumble's into the Admiral;s ready room. "Woah...there's like three of you..." she says and is very confused. She takes another swig of the ale.

Lieutenant SolarWind reports to DocWho42's ready room, ::floats in and sits on his head:: "Is this alright with you Captain, you know I'm light as a feather, you won't even know I'm here. So what did you want to discuss? Oh, by the by Sir, I like it that you lost the 'GLOW', it's alot easier on the eyes". :( :tear:

Edited by SolarWind

Yeah, it's just as I thought the spin of particles in this region is being changed by the blackbody radation. I'm detecting an antimatter displacement wave headng for us. Send a matter displacement wave on a modulation of a spin of 2

That should counter the subspace radiation inside the anamoly.

Umm... let's see

Beam me up, release a photon burst 1 million km to the starboard...

That should act as a magnet to the blackbody and then create a neutrino burst to neutralize the spin...

Edited by WEAREBORG4102

Beam me up studied the control console in front of him. He found the button labeled 'Release photon burst 1 million KM to starboard' and pushed it.

"That should solve that problem," he said.

Ok, we've gotten out of the anamoly but where is that ship???

scan the area!!

I'll run a tachyon detection grid...

Dr, keep running those scans...

I want to know when another radiation spike emerges

Beam m up, I want a full weapons diagnostic...

I'm goin to enchance the shields to protect us from the radiation.

It's destablizing the warp core...

Oh and dr, vent the warp plasma from the nacelles...

QSMB, in her drunken rage, slaps WAB. "I'm the captain here. I think. Or maybe this is all a dream, and none of you really exist. But as far as I'm concerned I'm the captain, and I'm gonna be giving the orders. And I'd like to order some cheesecake, and how about a foot massage?"

WAB grabbed QSMB by her neck and injected some tetrazine to get rid of the alcohol....

Sorry about that, captain.You were a little drunk there...

someone had to take care of the bridge....

I want all bridge stations to report.

"I was having such a good time too."QSMB moaned. "Go to red alert, I still don't have my cheesecake and foot massage! Is that so much to ask for?"

Edited by Q stole my bike

SolarWind seeing Q's predicatment and also wanting a foot massage, spins the anti-matter dispalcement in the opposite direction. Sending the sub-space radiation off away from the ship and then gives everybody aboard a big piece of cherry-topped cheesecake. How about we give each other a foot massage? O.K.? :lol: :( :tear: :( :lol:

Edited by SolarWind

"YAY! Ok. Computer, active screensaver." says QSMB as she eats her cheesecake. A pic of a Borg cube floats around the veiwscreen. QSMB laughs as all the redshirts who don't know that it's a screen saver do double takes.

Beam Me Up stood near the security console and stared at the readouts.

"Security reports all things secure," he said. "Can we go now?"

::The Ambassador being transported by the ship wonders why it has taken so long to go to the conference on Blah Blah Blah Prime..She goes to he bridge::

"What is going on?! "she demands

Sorry, we were stuck in a sub space radiational anamoly...

We're going at Warp 5 to make up for lost time....

Just in case we're late, I'll send them a message you might be late

We should reach there in about 12 hours...

I'll be in engineering if you need me. I'll be working on modifying torpedoe to have more yield...

Oh I'll be working on shields and phasers to...

Beam me up, why don't you join me?

BMU looked at WAB and sighed.

"I'm a cop, not a mechanic," he said. "I'm looking for the bar or for something to shoot, maybe like a pool game or something."

He looked at Tinadoll.

"Up for a game of pool?" he asked.

Ok, I'm done with the modifications....

Let's see...

Photon torpedo yield increased by 75%

Quantum torpedo yield is increased by 20%

Phasers can now can fire together.... as in like four of them fire at the same time at the same target...

shields are now auto modulated and now adapt to weapons frequencies courtesy of some Borg technology :P

Warp core output is now up by 15%

Isolinear processors are still lagging so I ugraded them with trilinear laser circuits...

Ok and captain, I placed a cheesecake replicator and foot massager into your chair....

While QSMB ate cheesecake and had her feet massaged, WEAREBORG4102 went down to engineering.

WEAREBORG4102 to QSMB and tinadoll, we have arrived. Either take a shuttle or got to transporter room 2

BMU woke up, he suddenly realized that he was late for a pool date. He rushed out of his quarters and into the pool hall. He noticed Tinadoll and said, " Sorry I was late."

(IRL I really did have to sleep)