Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Star Trek Merchandise

What's your favorite Star Trek Collectible ?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Star Trek Collectible ?

• Starship Models
    • Tribbles
    • Star Trek Pics
    • Star Trek Clothing
    • Action Figures
    • Computer Games
    • Star Trek Books
    • Star Trek Plates
    • Statues and mini-busts
    • Star Trek insignia pins
    • Phasers and Communicators
    • Patches
    • TV episode and Movie DVDs
    • Banners and Flags
    • Hallmark Ornaments
    • Other - please specify

What's your favorite Star Trek Collectible? There is so much neat Star Trek merchandise available to us fans. As for me? I have a hard time resisting any of it! I just love my Tribbles and Starships..Something really cool about holding a Starship in your hands! Isn't it wonderful to be a trekkie? However, the thing I like the best are my episode and movie DVDs. They are what gives me the most pleasure. Awesome to be able to pop a DVD in and see your favorite Trek episode or movie..

What do all you guys like ?

:(

OMG you give me such a hard time to choose, ST. :(

I finally went with my DVDs and movies, too, because of them I can watch Jean-Luc whenever I want to. :tear:

But I love all Star Trek merchandise I own. Especially the Picard-related items. :lol: :lol:

It's too hard, but I chose computer games....

I loved all of them. Pics, clothing, models, toys, tribbles, phaser, episodes, movies, computer games, and books

I lovie it all :( :tear:

Um,  where would Hallmark ornaments go??  :(

:tear: Ohhh..I knew I forgot something..I'll add them..

I had to choose other. Because I have Dvd's, Plates, Vhs, figures,And clothes.

I had to choose other. Because I have Dvd's, Plates, Vhs, figures,And clothes.

Don't have a favorite ? That's cool..I had a hard time just picking one too.. :(

Um,  where would Hallmark ornaments go??  :(

:( Ohhh..I knew I forgot something..I'll add them..

Thanks, spacetigger. I went with the Hallmark ornaments because that's what I've been most consistent with collecting. I'd like to have every season set that's out, but that's not gonna happen. :tear: I'd also like to have more of the movie posters. I have the Nemesis one and it's really cool.

I'm with you ST, there's just something about being able to pick up a model of any Trek ship and view it from a 'gods' eye view.

2nd. Episode videos and films. Guess these should'a been first because with out them noting else in the Trek universe would exist but I missed seeing them on the poll till it was too late. :wall:

Thirdly would would be books but I haven't read one all the way through since this site came into being.

My only Star Trek merchandise is Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force and Star Trek Armada II.

EDIT: I'm sorry. I forgot that I have 2 books. Federation and Spectre.

Edited by StarfleetMarine

When it comes to Data, I have a little of everything with him!:look: But I have more action figures than anything else.:( My favourite is the 12" version of him! I named him Databit. :look:

It is really hard for me to pick one.....But if I must, I guess it would be my collection of autographed pictures. Second would be my action figurines. But I have photographs that I personally got signed at Star Trek conventions that I attended, including the fab four from Voyager, and Bill Shattner. The conventions no longer come to my area, so it's been hard to get autographs. I do love my figurines, and Star Trek Christmas ornaments too, and hope to order a few more. Edited by Gotabite

Like everyone else I also had a hard time with this list. So after putting much thought into it... I decided that it has to be in this order:

1. My episodes on DVDs & VHSs

2. My Huge collection of Action Figures (all sizes)

3. My books

4. My posters

5. My computer games

Does anyone know where I can get a current Trek collectable book that shows what Trek memorabilia is worth? The only thing I see on EBAY is one from like 1991. I'm sure its outdated by now!

Edited by Kor37