Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Yep More Gif Images

Hehe, Harry introduced me to the fine art of gif imaging, so I made some ^.^

*points to left* my yummy new avatar! And also this lil guy. It took forever to make, I have a new found respect for cartoonists.

post-60-1086387722.gif

What? He's just eating green jello with ... erm ... fruit pieces in it!

Yeah, fruit pieces; that's it. :P

I had sooooo much fun making this one! It's my fave yet! :P

Click For Spoiler
myboyz.gif

edited to fix spoiler - RC

Edited by RikerChick

You are really good at this, QSMB! Cool pictures... even the whole jello thing. Heck, it is better than I could do! :theking:

Lol, I know.  Check out this one!  It's the same, but in REVERSE, now THAT is gross :look:

post-60-1086655750.gif

Hehe, reversed time... :bow:

I doubt you'd call it anti-time, since I guess how events turn out work differently than "usual" time... In the 2000 movie: Happy Accidents, this appears in R.T.D.S.

(Residual Temporal Drag Syndrome) Bits of time end up viewed in reverse... This happens to time-travellers (more specifically, back-travellers) who travel backwards through time in one leap several centuries.... Unnatural to "our" timeline, they experience these bits of reversed time, and may at times experience events backwards....

<_< Sorry for the Temporal Mechanics lesson.... I have very little to do in the Present...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Lol, I know.  Check out this one!  It's the same, but in REVERSE, now THAT is gross :look:

post-60-1086655750.gif

Hehe, reversed time... :bow:

I doubt you'd call it anti-time, since I guess how events turn out work differently than "usual" time... In the 2000 movie: Happy Accidents, this appears in R.T.D.S.

(Residual Temporal Drag Syndrome) Bits of time end up viewed in reverse... This happens to time-travellers (more specifically, back-travellers) who travel backwards through time in one leap several centuries.... Unnatural to "our" timeline, they experience these bits of reversed time, and may at times experience events backwards....

<_< Sorry for the Temporal Mechanics lesson.... I have very little to do in the Present...

Huh???

Hehe.  Here's another one.

Q what IS this? What ever it is it's making me nauseus :look: <_<